been down

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    STAY DOWN

sippin' downers

dru down

tow down

yes plaese

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    It's time yall have a taste of the Mango and a touch of Ironfeet....Please let me know the details....

You do realize that by doing an issue of ISH we will immediately be able to figure out who you are???? Just sayin'.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Please let me know the details....

FAQ

What is ISH?[/b]
    ISH was founded upon giving crate digging DJs and record collectors a place to show off joints from their collections! It can be any genre.

Do the records have to be mega rare!!???[/b]
    Nope. This isn't the record Olympics. Again, spotlight joints that you want to show off, that you feel are underrated, or just plain bizarre. It doesn't have to be a holy grail, but the more interesting and blinged-out, the better.

Do I have to be a Soul Strut forum regular to submit?[/b]
    Absolutely not! Anybody can submit. This site is not an exclusive clique.

Can I contribute to ISH monthly?[/b]
    Please do... Submit as many times as you like.

What do I need to contribute?[/b]
    7-10 short reviews. Word count is not an issue... just no novels, please. Scans in jpeg format in high resolution. A picture of yourself is needed. If you're camera shy, abstract pictures will do. Also include a Top 5/Bottom 5 of the moment.

Are audio clips mandatory?[/b]
    No. Audio clips (Real, MP3, compressed Wav) are a bonus. Please keep them at 1 minute and the file size under a megabyte per clip.

How can I make the ISH easier on you?[/b]
    Please spell check and re-read you're ISH before submission. If you could name your pictures in order of how they appear like 1.jpg, 2.jpg... even better.

Who do I send it to?[/b]
    We can give you FTP details for uploading or if you do not know how to use that you can e-mail it to us. FTP works more effectively, though.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i got me a mango from the produce truck parked in front of my house and was eating it at work and one of the coworkers walks in and is all grossed out cuz i eat that shit like a beast. but how else you supposed to eat a mango?

Maybe or maybe not I have studied the Shaw Brothers style since before the Rough & Rugged ads in back of the source... I think my Chi Sa style may have a few tricks in the silver spear yet....

WORD! If it's real ripe that ish gets messy and you get fuzz in between the teeth... I also like it green with salt or fish sause (bagoong).... If you it the mango like that then your a true ladies man like me...... But the question is have you earned your red wings? Yeah I got wings and I down with the A-team and the E-Team....

LOL

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Anybody down?

• errrrgh, i hate to be "that guy," but...

Please spell check[/b] and re-read you're ISH[/b] before submission.

errrrgh, i hate to be "that guy," but...

Please spell check[/b] and re-read you're ISH[/b] before submission.

DOH!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I wouldn't mind doing an ISH this time around. Do I have to have actual scans of the covers Raj, or is a good digital camera shot going to cut it?

• Options
    I know I've said this before, Raj, but I'm down. How do we go about submitting?

K.

I know I've said this before, Raj, but I'm down. How do we go about submitting?

K.

Follow the guidelines above and either upload it or send to me via e-mail. A digi cam works fine for LP covers.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    RAJ,

Can the ladies get a special ISH? Anna, missbassie, Ms. Damn, Anasarcasm, djstef, me, and Lily if she's still around...And Rosshogg's girlfriend if she's down. I think it would be fun! Use lots of pink in whatever design you come up with.

RAJ,

Can the ladies get a special ISH? Anna, missbassie, Ms. Damn, Anasarcasm, djstef, me, and Lily if she's still around...And Rosshogg's girlfriend if she's down. I think it would be fun! Use lots of pink in whatever design you come up with.
    My girl would be down for doing an ISH too I reckon - but she'd just be ISHing records she likes from my collection!

My girl would be down for doing an ISH too I reckon - but she'd just be ISHing records she likes from my collection!

That's pretty much what I would do, too.

Well, let me know when you're free and you can check out my collection!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    what should the file format of the audio be?

Is it really open to anyone? or jus the posters of the month..

I wanna hear a soufriere ish!!

Thanks, faux's crates have been kind of "picked over," if you know what I'm saying.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Thanks, faux's crates have been kind of "picked over," if you know what I'm saying.

ohhhh, so you're Faux_Rillz girlfriend? So there IS another male srutter who's girl also posts on here.

I have felt so alone!

I'm not 100% sure, but that appears to be a new arrival!

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts

My God that is so ugly

So there IS another male srutter who's girl also posts on here.

I'm aware of two other couples, but I remember the women posting on here first, and then the dudes.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

I'm not 100% sure, but that appears to be a new arrival!

i think he's just been revisiting the classics.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

My God that is so ugly

Funny story:

I heard this second-hand from some other strutters, but apparently a local DJ was airing one of the usual DJ complaints ("Can you play_ _ _ _, while I'm playing _ _ _ _"), only this one went, "She asked me to 'play some hip-hop' while I was playing Abstract Rude!"

You could cut the fruit in 3, slice the mango into a grid and flip the innards outwards. The fruit then presents itself as cubes (like tread on a tire sorta), and you can slice the cubes off and make a fruit salad or something. Saying.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    PUT ME DOWN!

peace.