THE NEXT BIG THING ON PLANET EARTH

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
A frind of mine send me this link. Non german speakers will not get the unwilling lyrical humor and the great muruk accent but this is still great for your ears.They are looking for their "Sunshine" and the tell her that they have a lot of respekt for her. Where Is My Sunshine Hawkeye

Comments

• fuck hyphy..this is that new NEW shit

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    no it's NOT!!!!

click

• generiquegenerique 625 Posts
    Ha ha, I missed Grope's earlier link. This is great stuff. It made my day.

"Respekt! Gibts das auch als Klingelton?"

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    Sorry Grope, didnt read your thread because of the name.

Whatever, another friend of mine told me about a interveiw they did for a big yellow press site in germany.

One of those dudes is a machine cleaner in a nuclear power station.

For the german ones you can read it here

Interview

For our english speaking friends read the translation in Muruk English.

Hardly one did not have the bizarren video tie-clip yet in its E-Mail p.o. box: With "where are you, my sunlight?" (also dear admits disch "as" Isch) Ismael (18) and Selcuk (17) succeeded alias to Grup Tekkan with its friend Fatih Hira (17) from Germersheim (Pfalz) within few days a steep career in the net. Still the Trio leads a completely normal life: Ismael works as machine cleaner in the nuclear power station, Selcuk in the cable-producing exempt private company, Fatih goes to the vocational school. But now they want to wave off correctly - various disk labels and TV transmitter are already behind Grup Tekkan ago!

Multicolored T-Online: How did it come to this song and/or video? Where you looking for a manager or where you discovered? Ismael: Many friends of us made already music for a long time, and we wanted to try it too. Simply as test, if the people like it. We imagined, if it gets accepted, we will continue! Fatih Hira made music before. Then we met with him and discussed. Manager Christian Hardardt regulated everything. And now we are with "Beatzpharm records". Who are your models? What makes it in your spare time? The Turkish duo Cankan is our model. They play Turkish Pop and skirt music. And of this sound we could be inspired. Our project goes approximately into this direction. In our spare time we make also music, what otherwise. We often meet with our friends in the cafe and write new texts. What is your goal? Everyone wants to become a star, clearly. But for the moment it is no matter to me whether we become large or small of star - can make main thing, we our own professional music. We will take up our Songs soon in the Tonstudio. It is important that we can make music, which pleases us. And already several disk companies inquired and to us contracts offered. Which "Girl" means it in the Song "where is you, my sunlight"? Are assigned to her? Oh, thus no certain girl is meant. I am freshly assigned. The two different are solo. How do your further plans look? We are only at the beginning. Now it goes only correctly loosely. "where you are, my sunlight?" is our first Song with microphone. That is already somewhat older, that we in October made. And now we wrote the text already ten further songs finished. A new Song is nearly already completely finished. We co-operate also with another group, which helps us with the melodies. And we plan a plate rauszubringen, which will appear prospective in the next autumn and/or winter.

And for the hardcore lovers, here are the lyrics in english. The bad translation is no problem, they dont speak proper german anyway.

Baby, you is those, about which I always dreamed, your lips tastes to me like ice on a heated Sunday, listens well, because I to you say that you are the world for me, if you are no longer here, then hold me for here nothing.

It was love at first sight, your respect is so largely irreplaceable for me, we ran hand in hand at the large sea beach.

Girl, you is those, which I desire custom and, beside you feels I, as if I would not be anything, and if you believe now, all this would not be called anything, then you believed wrongly, because Girl I loves you.

Where are you, my sunlight? I look for you and miss you. I respect nuuur you, so that du's know: I love you.

I miss your breath, which affects me tenderly, that my heart seduced. All the same no matter, which also happens, I get you the sky with asterisk-deaf glazed.

To to the end of the rainbow, the luck of the angels will get. I cannot be without you, we must us again unite.

Baby, where are you? You are my sunlight. I look for you and miss you, baby. Treasure, I respect only you. Thus du's know: I love you, baby. I looooove you.

Oh I love lowerclass entertainment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawkeye