1lurkinmofo1lurkinmofo 23 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    this thread is gonna get deleted

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Phil = big ballin, shot callin, advancin to the next level of the game

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    does everything have to be a bay area rap reference with you?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    FA FILLION CLAMS

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    That thing needs a MP3 posted... cause man, if that thing is corny I'm at his door.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    That thing needs a MP3 posted... cause man, if that thing is corny I'm at his door.

Man, where you been at, foll? The reissue done BEEN out on the skreets. Yup, I brought it back like cooked crack!

Man, where you been at, foll? The reissue done BEEN out on the skreets. Yup, I brought it back like cooked crack!

I'm a hermit crab.

I'm a hermit crab.

A-ight, well get that late pass and let me fill you in... it's the corniest shit you will ever hear in your life!!![/b] Shhh... don't tell anybody.

That was just a joke, BTW (don't want to scare any ballers away from making insanely high bids, now do I?).

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    That record is a GIGANTIC piece out here in Japan...

peace.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

peace.

SOULMAN IS APPRECIATED!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

peace.

thats so ill.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

peace.

thats so ill.

seriously. How many of us have been introduced to the crate diggin' game by Soulman's writings? Anyone who's heard/bought the On Tempo Jack would be super geeked to have an OG up on the wall of fame. But if I dropped the kind of dough that this one is going to no doubt pull, my wife will kill me. No, really, she will literally put cyanide in my huevos con chorizo.

...I wish I was a little bit taller...

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

GIGANTIC piece

A-ight, well get that late pass and let me fill you in... it's the corniest shit you will ever hear in your life!!![/b] Shhh... don't tell anybody.

Now I know I've got to hav it... I have some Soulman raers already come to think of it... 50 beats & Spaced Oddities on CD... I need this to round off the collection though.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Mr. Jeigh beat me to playing it at the gig last Friday.