Strutters Movie Combo Team-up!

IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Alright kiddies this is the post where we get to pick combine movie characters we want to see!I want to see Jason Borne and The Transporter dude make a movie toghter with their same charcaters mixed into one story... WOw that would be pretty dope...Or The Kill Bill girl with the Killer oh SNAP! Or the Warriors meet the Wild Style kids????How bout yall??? And who would do their soundtrack???

Comments

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I would like to see the following duo:

NORM MACDONALD
    +
    JEFF GOLDBLUM

Unstopable.

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Word! I'd like to see:

Italian Job Mark Walburger and The Score Robert DeNiero do a movie in those characthors! Call it the Score Job with QJ doing the soundtrack!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I want a remake of BRING ME THE HEAD OF ALFREDO GARCIA with Wooderson in the role of Benny.

"Any of you dudes got the head of my buddy Al?"
    (offscreen) "Um.. no."
    "It'd be a lot cooler if you did."

"That's what I like about these south of the border girls man. I get older, they stay the same age."

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The Hulk vs the Fantastic Four w/ a Reggaeton soundtrack.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    a roadmovie with these two

and

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I would like to see Marty McFly and the Doc as extras in the Passion of the Christ.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I want a remake of BRING ME THE HEAD OF ALFREDO GARCIA with Wooderson in the role of Benny.

"Any of you dudes got the head of my buddy Al?"
    (offscreen) "Um.. no."
    "It'd be a lot cooler if you did."

"That's what I like about these south of the border girls man. I get older, they stay the same age."

That would be great!

I'd like to see Pacino from "Dog Day Afternoon," out of jail and moving to L.A. for a "Boogie Nights" sequel, all awkward mid-1980s style. Maybe dude would even kick it (yes, ayo) with Philip Seymour Hoffman. "I'm a fucking idiot."

I also wouldn't mind a Larry Clark-Wes Anderson collaboration with some quirky, literary characters who also are shrewd and criminal. Like "Kids" meets the "Royal Tennenbaums." "Fuck your father issues, dude. We gotta go pick up that nitrous tank."