Letters to meatloaf and wings

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
dear meatloaf,what's up homie. i mean, you were like the one americana food that my mom didnt fuck up. and it aint like youre a complicated mofo. some ground beef and a lawry's packet. oh, cant forget the ketchup. now see, i live in LA. and i miss you holmes. not you, the meatloaf, but the home cooking. and, mom, you know i love you, but when i say home cooking i dont necessarily mean your home cooking. i just mean home cooking in general. like, the other day my homie was gonna make me some homestyle korean food but then decided to go out to some korean joint instead. i mean, that's cool, but there's nothing like a homecooked meal. and, yes mom, that includes that fucken nasty mushroom chicken shit you used to make. i mean, really, ok, that was nasty, but just kicking it at home would be fine with me. not all this hassle about valet parking, or parking on the street, and waiting for a table. plus that's some love when someone home cooks something.like, i got this other homie that runs this wallet making company. and i got a real busted wallet. and she keeps on telling me to come by and pick up a wallet but someone made me my current wallet and id rather walk around all patchwork with some homemade shit than some manufactured goods. anyways, i think she feels hurt that i wont take her wallet, but, then again, i asked her to make me one and she wont do that either. oh well.anyways, home cooking is where its at. i miss you homie.love,shigdear wings,wtf? i mean, why do people dip you in a delicious sauce when youre so goddamn cumbersome and difficult to eat? why cant you just be boneless so i dont have to soil my hands with your funky ass cartilege and veins and bonemarrow. its like, when you get chinese food and you see deep fried prawns on the menu and your like "fuck yeah" and then they bring it out and they fried them fuckers with the shells on. and then i have to take the effort to peel that shit. well i guess i can eat it all old country stylee and chomp that shit with the shells on. and then i get my grandpa on by toofpicking my teeth or doing that funky asian sucking thing where i try and suck all the meat from my teeth. whoa. shit. alright you freaks calm down. im just saying it just dont make no sense. make food to eat goddammit. like hooters sells this shit but i just dont get why a dude would feel at all sexy with buffalo sauce all over his freakin face sucking on bones and shit. that must be some redneck shit that i'll never understand. anyways, fuck wings. nasty shits.love,shighi schnipp*r

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    you have the perfect screenname.
    grumpy old fart.
    get a new wallet. the world wont end.
    learn to cook.

wings are thee shit!!

• dear meatloaf,

what's up homie. i mean, you were like the one americana food that my mom didnt fuck up. and it aint like youre a complicated mofo. some ground beef and a lawry's packet. oh, cant forget the ketchup.

now see, i live in LA. and i miss you holmes. not you, the meatloaf, but the home cooking. and, mom, you know i love you, but when i say home cooking i dont necessarily mean your home cooking. i just mean home cooking in general. like, the other day my homie was gonna make me some homestyle korean food but then decided to go out to some korean joint instead. i mean, that's cool, but there's nothing like a homecooked meal. and, yes mom, that includes that fucken nasty mushroom chicken shit you used to make. i mean, really, ok, that was nasty, but just kicking it at home would be fine with me. not all this hassle about valet parking, or parking on the street, and waiting for a table. plus that's some love when someone home cooks something.

like, i got this other homie that runs this wallet making company. and i got a real busted wallet. and she keeps on telling me to come by and pick up a wallet but someone made me my current wallet and id rather walk around all patchwork with some homemade shit than some manufactured goods. anyways, i think she feels hurt that i wont take her wallet, but, then again, i asked her to make me one and she wont do that either. oh well.

anyways, home cooking is where its at. i miss you homie.

love,

shig

dear wings,

wtf? i mean, why do people dip you in a delicious sauce when youre so goddamn cumbersome and difficult to eat? why cant you just be boneless so i dont have to soil my hands with your funky ass cartilege and veins and bonemarrow. its like, when you get chinese food and you see deep fried prawns on the menu and your like "fuck yeah" and then they bring it out and they fried them fuckers with the shells on. and then i have to take the effort to peel that shit. well i guess i can eat it all old country stylee and chomp that shit with the shells on. and then i get my grandpa on by toofpicking my teeth or doing that funky asian sucking thing where i try and suck all the meat from my teeth. whoa. shit. alright you freaks calm down. im just saying it just dont make no sense. make food to eat goddammit. like hooters sells this shit but i just dont get why a dude would feel at all sexy with buffalo sauce all over his freakin face sucking on bones and shit. that must be some redneck shit that i'll never understand. anyways, fuck wings. nasty shits.

love,

shig

hi schnipp*r

I thought this was going to be about the rock artists Meatload and Wings.

Shig:

Find out if yer girl is offering you not just some regular wallett, but the meat wallett.

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    Find out if yer girl is offering you not just some regular wallett, but the meat wallett.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    I thought this was going to be about the rock artists Meatload[/b] and Wings.

Shig:

why so hungry?

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    wings are the shizznit!!

BBQ ribs on the other hand, i'm not a great fan of.

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    Dear Meatloaf,
    You fat fucking sweat.How dare you record a song as wretched and maddening as "Paradise by the Dashboard Light"? Thanks to you I've killed several innocent puppies while said song was playing.That song has given me a severe case of "Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome" and I'll never be the same.When I hear that whiny retarded guitar intro it brings me right back and I start flipping out.I have to take 10 mg of Klonopin each day just to function.Fuck You Meatloaf. And tell Todd Rundgren he should kill himself for producing such nonsense.

Besides that I thought you were great in Fight Club...nice titties.

Dear Wings,
    Enough with the "Silly Love Songs"