How does one learn about so many programs? HELP..

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
So many programs for music and graphics, so little time. How do you make those pen and pixel bling covers? How do you sync midi between every pc and mac program on earth with your hardware? How do you learn all of these things and bust moves in the real world and post on this site and have a social life, and dig?

Comments

• I DON'T KNOW.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    I DON'T KNOW.

hey man, are u american? cause i saw that gag on family guy last week and was phucking blown away. that's some canadian you cant do that on television sheit. how the phuck does the states know about this sheit?

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    So many programs for music and graphics, so little time. How do you make those pen and pixel bling covers? How do you sync midi between every pc and mac program on earth with your hardware? How do you learn all of these things and bust moves in the real world and post on this site and have a social life, and dig?

Find a good teacher! And 1 Day soon you be as good as:

• hey man, are u american? cause i saw that gag on family guy last week and was phucking blown away. that's some canadian you cant do that on television sheit. how the phuck does the states know about this sheit?

YCDTOTV aired coast to coast on the US cable station Nickelodeon.
    Caught the reference on Family Guy and damn near fell out of my chair.
    Effing brilliant.

M

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I kinda hated that show when I saw it growing up. Now it is amazing to me.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    Why dont you guys treat yourself to an old episode then?
    http://www.ycdtotv.com/

They show an archived episode of you can't do that on television and switch it up now and then