Utrecht NL countdown / rollcall

coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
just a month untill The Mega Fair in Utrecht NL if austin is the "big show", what do you call a fair 5-6 times bigger ?which stateside ballers ($mall change, paycheck, reynaldo ?)are crossing to dig ?how many euro strutters will be stopping by ??some "black music" area action plaese to stop by table #388 & say highthe blue monk - percy prescod & the i willbe holding down jazz, latin, reggae & funky raers

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

DANG! I just found out that I can't go to Utrecht. I'll be on a field trip (collecting rare flowers) on that weekend. Please say "Hi" to Tom and tell him that I'm really sorry that he had to close his shop. HAVE FUN! I hope you and Tom will sell ALL of your records for big money!

• LuthorLuthor 8 Posts

I've been thinking about maybe making the trip to the december show and I have a few questions that some of you euro heads might be able to answer. First what airport should I fly to? I tried searching but my knowledge of the geography of the Netherlands is quite small. And also how far is Amsterdam and what would be the best way to get there from utrecht? Cost?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

I've been thinking about maybe making the trip to the december show and I have a few questions that some of you euro heads might be able to answer. First what airport should I fly to? I tried searching but my knowledge of the geography of the Netherlands is quite small. And also how far is Amsterdam and what would be the best way to get there from utrecht? Cost?

Amsterdam is not far from Utrecht...you can catch a train, takes about 30 minutes....

• IFirst what airport should I fly to? I tried searching but my knowledge of the geography of the Netherlands is quite small.

Schiphol airport, Amsterdam

And also how far is Amsterdam and what would be the best way to get there from utrecht? Cost?

around 50 km, by train, 15 euros round trip

• llmod1llmod1 317 Posts
    I'm going this year, not been for a while so looking forward to it!!