New Soul/Funk Discog. Site for DC, MD

NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts
edited March 2006 in Announcements
What's going on guys. I'd like to announce the future launch of a website documenting soul/funk labels/artists from Washington DC and Maryland. Site address is:www.dcsoulrecordings.comI'm announcing this pre-launch in order to get as many of you as possible to add yourselves to the email list for updates. If you're interested, just go to the site address and the rest is self-explanatory.The overall layout will be similar to the Ohiosoul and Carolinasoul pages. There'll be search features for artists and labels, as well as bits of valid information and scans for label examples. The site will cover (with some exceptions) 1965-1980.....including singles & LP's. Updates will include any monthly additions of artists and labels, as well as other future projects (releases of previously unreleased works, re-releases, shows) related to DC and MD soul/funk music. When the time comes for launch, I encourage feedback related to design and artists/labels I've missed. Thanks to all of you that have assisted me in some way, and I hope the site will be beneficial to you or someone you know.

Comments