Nice mixtape

LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
edited March 2006 in Announcements
Here's a very nice mixtape by Holland's finest Rhost & Daske, checkitout. CUT THROUGH THE LABEL 1 Mike Rondell Hello2 The Real Ambassadors What are you waiting for?3 Eazy-E 2 Hard Mutha's4 David Axelrod Holy Thursday5 Lord Finesse Yes you may (remix)6 Black Sheep Without a doubt (lawnges remix)7 Jeru the Damaja Statik8 Sauna Eyes wide shut9 Nas Halftime10 Pete Rock & CL Smooth I got a love (remix)11 Funkdoobiest Lost in thought12 The Herbaliser feat. What what The Blend13 DJ Krush ft. Black Thought Meiso14 Digable Planets Cool like Dat15 Boogie Down Productions 9mm Goes Bang16 The Alchemist Mama17 Analogue Tha Sonar Sound18 Offwhyte Complex Destiny19 Flying Pickets Skit20 Main Source Fakin' the Funk21 ONYX Ah, and we do it like this22 Heavy D and Friends Don't Curse23 Booker T & the M.G.'s Hip hug-her24 Up with people Don't keep it to yourself25 Soulive Tuesday night live26 Kurtis Blow & Melle Mel Wefunk27 Father MC Lisa baby (Pete Rock remix)28 J-live & Wordsworth Bosoms Remix29 Earth, Wind & Fire 30 Jimmy McGriff Ain't it funky now31 Chakachas Jungle Fever32 Jaylib Rawaddict special33 Brass Construction What's On Your Mind34 Luther Allison That's what love will make you do35 James Brown Funky side of town36 Jimmy Castor Bunch Bad37 Idris Muhammad Express yourself38 Electric E-tro39 Olympic Runners Get This Thing Down40 Mandrill Mango Meat41 Boom Bip The Blue Agave42 Lord Bamboo Dr. Kitch43 Sharon Jones & DAPkings How long do I have to wait for you?44 Bert Kaempfert Swining Safari45 Skit 46 Common fr. Jill Scott I am music47 A.T.C.Q. Luck of Lucien48 Billy Brooks Fourty Days49 Pharcyde If I were president50 Loose J And The Master Of Wax High Lo Cut51 Ron Holden I need ya52 Showbiz & AG In the mental53 Pazant Brothers and Beaufort Express Mboga Chakula (greasy greens)54 Savage The Theme55 Traffic Glad56 Receiver Intro57 Dan The automator The Truth58 Brick Fun59 Smoke City Underwater love60 DJ Cam No Competition61 Nightmares on wax Pipes Of Honour62 Mike Rondell Goodbye

Comments