Jorge, you can tell us what's wrong

mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
suspicions about dakars finds , trouble with reynaldo's signature $-talk, youtube hate...we miss your cheery and witty dispositionwhatsa matter?you can tell us...

Comments

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Having to watch this guy on TV day and night is starting to get to him. I blame Castro.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Since I've been here NO ONE has come close to be as entertaining as Jorge....he's the one guy who I make sure never to miss when he posts.......so he was trying out some new material...and it didn't go over.....but it was still better than alot/most of the stuff I read here.

And as far as Rey and Dakar go....all I can say is that I'm jealous as hell of both of them.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Some days are mellow loner folk or breezy bossa, others are screaming mother-in-law free jazz. Ying & yang. Balance.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Since I've been here NO ONE has come close to be as entertaining as Jorge
    I wholeheartedly cosign this statement. Dude is just coming with some leftfield humor. Too bad it left nothing but these guys making noise...

Seriously, JLo' got jokes and knowledge on Argentinian raers. Props to that foll.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    He's just bitter because nobody wanted to buy his
    VG minus minus minus 70's Argentinian soft-rock terd

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

What the hell is this?

Looks like some white lady with kids from S. America. And those signs in the back? WTF!?!?!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    He's just bitter because nobody wanted to buy his
    VG minus minus minus 70's Argentinian soft-rock terd

HA! As we speak, some japanese gentleman is enjoying said terd at home. SS is not ready for my raers, at least some of them. Nevermind, one day they will be the cover story of some record nerds magazine, and you all will be begging for G- copies. BWAAAAHAHAHAHA, I will sell none to you.

This reminds me to list some new shit this weekend in Classifieds. Stay tuned.

As usual, thanks to my fans.

What the hell is this?

Looks like some white lady with kids from S. America. And those signs in the back? WTF!?!?!

Following the picture link shows that you went in the wrong
    direction - "Go North, young man! North to Alaska!" and all
    shall be revealed:

http://www.arcticcircle.ca/DehCho/Wrigley/page_02.htm

HA! As we speak, some japanese gentleman is enjoying maniacally running said terd over and over on his VIP record cleaner.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

What the hell is this?

Following the picture link shows that you went in the wrong
    direction - "Go North, young man! North to Alaska!" and all
    shall be revealed:

http://www.arcticcircle.ca/DehCho/Wrigley/page_02.htm

I saw Cocaine and immediately thought of Peru for some reason.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

HA! As we speak, some japanese gentleman is enjoying maniacally running said terd over and over on his VIP record cleaner.

Hey, that record, from now on "said terd", was not that bad. We have to consider that some argie pressings were noisy even when brand new. Bad quality vinyl.

THIRD WORLD VINYL

Some days are mellow loner folk or breezy bossa, others are screaming mother-in-law free jazz. Ying & yang. Balance.

i can dig that. don't let those euro-tech days get you down. no one wants beef with jlr...

unless its from the churrascaria... mmmm...

What the hell is this?

i agree. this picture is very bizarre, from the woman's scary serene expression, to the 'cocaine' and 'depression' signs - what is the possible reason for those, to the kids in the jury boxes in the background. props to anyone who can conjur up believable circumstances for the situation.