SoulStrut Cali Potluck/Picnic? Your favorite....

MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Is SoulStrut Cali Potluck/Picnic ever going to happen? I remember someone was organizing it? What ever happened to that? Or is it that people are worried about a fight breaking out?It would be cool though... I'll bring the Chips and if you know Mango you should know CHIP's and that's WORD!Anyone remember the Ruffles Sour Cream and Bacon chips? SO GOOD! How about the Mini Taco's they came in Nacho and Regular.... And What ever happened to the Keebler Pizza chips? I also remember back in the early 80's Chee Toes had this one flavor that I can't remember that has been buggin me for years.... Anyone else love Chips? Potato etc... Also here's a little potato chip history lesson... Who was the first to bag potato chips and sell them? Laura Scuduar was the first she sealed them in wax paper bags... Laura Scudcars is now owned by Snak King.... How about the Original Andy Capp Fries they where better fried than baked... Also Doritos Taco Flavor I don't see that anymore....

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I'll bring the dip Mango.

SoCal, let's do this.

Can I get some East Coasters to send us some Crab-flavored Utz???

jeah!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    found this LOVELY pic:

Dismissing all dem newjack hos, Grandpa Shig brings a lil gift for AP:

"Dis dat secret squirrel next level shit, it's off the hinges yo"

"it betta be a folkways mix bitch"

JUST PLAYING guys!

• thiknekthiknek 65 Posts

jeah!

I used to live in Hanover PA, and I shaved potatoes for UTZ when I was 8 years old.

they take the children of the amish from their villages and force them to work. Like those dudes did in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

I am not amish.

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    These things happen from time to time. Usually at my place (why is that anyways? probably because my place is so rad).

But yeah, with the nights getting later its about time to throw down so-cal style.

These things happen from time to time. Usually at my place (why is that anyways? probably because my place is so rad).

But yeah, with the nights getting later its about time to throw down so-cal style.

Dizzy's pad is off the chain
    I am envionsioning another one in his private garden, it would be intense
    we need to setup decks outside and shit will be pappin', oops I mean POPPIN FRESH

okay, can we overrun your house Dizzy?

what is a good date for everyone?

how can we all be down? haha

sux about UTZ, they have the raddest name of all the chip brands, ever

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    Damn skippy I'm wit it

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    SHIG better not flake out this time!

I third Dizzy's place, perhaps the lovely Zoe can even make an appearance. Watch out Oscar!

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Date? Time? I'm the type that needs permision to stay out past when the Street Lights come on... Will there be a Push Up Contest?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

jeah!

I used to live in Hanover PA, and I shaved potatoes for UTZ when I was 8 years old.

they take the children of the amish from their villages and force them to work. Like those dudes did in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

I am not amish.

That's cool. Did Utz do home delivery like Charlie chips? I can't remember.