Its Hard out here for a Software Tester

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
You know it's hard out here for a Software Tester (you ain't knowin)When he tryin to get this fixed for the investors (you ain't knowin)For the Test Reports and work hours spent (you ain't knowin)Because a whole lot of engineers talkin shit (you ain't knowin)Will have a whole lot of managers talkin shit (you ain't knowin)In my eyes I done seen some crazy thangs in Test Center seeGotta couple programmers workin on the software changes for meBut I gotta keep my game tight like Kobe on game nightLike criticising code from a newb don't know no better, I know that ain't rightDone seen functions killed, done seen people with no starbucks refillsDone seen people live in cubicles with hot pocket mealsIt's fucked up where I work, but that's just how it isIt might be new to you, but it's been like this for yearsIt's blood sweat and tears when it come down to this shitI'm tryin to get rich 'fore I retire out this bitchI'm tryin to have thangs but it's hard fo' a Software TesterBut I'm prayin and I'm hopin to God I don't slip, yeah[Chorus]Man it seems like I'm duckin dodgin management everydayBoss is hatin on me cause I got, TRs on the DatabaseBut I gotta stay paid, gotta stay above waterCouldn't keep up with my requirement analysis, that's when shit got harderBuilding 226, room 40, cube 19g where I'm from, I'm Window Office boundWhere staplers all the time end up lost and never foundMan these marketers think we prove thangs, leave a big logoThey come hopin every night, they don't end up getting a no-goWait I got a Laptop, and a blackberry tooYou pay the right price and they'll do the work for youThat's the way the game goes, gotta keep it strictly TestingGotta have my hustle tight, makin change off these investors, yeah[Chorus]

Comments