Raerest of the raer

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
so, I've started another little money making scheme - transfering LPs to CD for folks that don't have that ability - and the first job I got was this:transferring 5 78s of this guy's bar mitzvah from 1947! dude had his barmitzvah recorded onto vinyl! I'm pretty sure there is only one copy of this in print.It was in Johannesburg, South Africa, fyi.

Comments

• dsandersdsanders 495 Posts
    Actually I saw one of these today, but it was Bill Weissberg's barmitzvah. Most real heads know that his barmitzvah session was far superior to ****** *******'s.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I actually rock doubles of that in my routine!

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    when he hiccups and coughs at 4:56 its perfect for dropping in a crunk beat.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I guess it's time for you to step up your haftorah portion mash-up game. I think it would blend nicely with "Enter Sandman".

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    when he hiccups and coughs at 4:56 its perfect for dropping in a crunk beat.

for my snap beats.

• haha! so I guess I'll be working on a new genre: snapmitzvah!

it was actually kinda interesting because dude was from South Africa, so there are a lot of folks with that British/Australian mashup accent, and then there are clearly orthodox guys with the thick Hebrew accent. And because of the year, there are a lot of references to WWII and the state of the Jewish nation and whatnot.