trades and more wants

haze25haze25 759 Posts
edited March 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
my trade list-the rubberband-hendrix songbookgloria scott-what am i gonna do lpbaby huey-the living legendsilver platinum-s/tflash fearless w/ "supersnatch"edwin starr-s/t (77, killer track that sounds like brian bennett's "solstice")leroy hutson-love oh lovehudson library-blueprintnatural four-s/tlou bond-s/tmidnight movers unltd.-follow the windjohn gary williams-s/t (stax 73, solo lp by the lead singer of the mad lads)the sylvers-1wornell jones-s/tnorma jenkins-patience is a virtueopus 7 -thoughtsmy wants-archie whitewater lpthe family circle lp w/ the joint buckwild used for the games.o.u.l-what is itconroy-feelingsthe shades of black lightning lpjj band lp with the white cover (polydor???)los angeles negros-esa mujerif anyone has any of these i can send you a complete trade list, also cash is an option if anyone has these to sell.i need ill soul lp's, no 45's or cash offers please!also i want some of that ill spanish shit danno3000 offers(los tios queridos i.e),killer spanish psych w/ beats and breaks and also run of the mil moody latin stuff (jose jose, sandro, sophy etc...)any dope joints produced by mckinley jackson,lamont dozier and greg perry or anyone else affiliated with invictus and holland dozier holland.or any ill ish on invictus i dont have.peace,xavierp.s- guzzo and johnny paycheck get first dibs.........ad*m sorry about the bobby byrd.

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    PM sent.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

p.s- guzzo and johnny paycheck get first dibs.........ad*m sorry about the bobby byrd.

don't even sweat that mang,

I stil lgot that one LP if you want/need it
    did you ever listen to the clips?

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    yeah man, i bought the re-issue yesterday........don't know if i have anything you need? let me know if your down to sell it or if i got somthing you want.

peace,xavier

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    i still need the soul survivors lp on tsop!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    some guy has archie for trade

• hey, what do you want for lou bond?

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    fishmongerfunk send me a trade list through pm.

peace,xavier

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    ok, these pieces are gone

leroy hutson
    natural four
    john gary williams
    hudson "blueprint"

everything else is up for grabs

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    ok, these pieces are gone

leroy hutson
    natural four