the posts that never made it

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Killing posts dead before you hit submit. I do it about 3 times a day. Anyone have some good ones to let loose in a "safe" environment?

Comments

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    FONZEE HAD A MILLION OF EM, AND HE'S STILL POSTING TILL THIS DAY, HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HE'S BANNED.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    guess not!

I was gonna stand up for D.H. in Coselmed's "What you won't catch me doing" thread, but whatever.

sup L, how is work today?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Sometimes I start to post and then realize that I don't really care enough about the topic to finish my statement.

Pretty good over here I'm working on the Triple 1990 Push UP Flairs with the stop in the middle switch arm.... It's tuff teaching kid's how to do Fresh Push Ups! Yo I need more Three Flowers in my hair!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    I ALWAYS start to post and then realize that I don't really care enough about the topic to finish my statement.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Pretty good over here I'm working on the Triple 1990 Push UP Flairs with the stop in the middle switch arm.... It's tuff teaching kid's how to do Fresh Push Ups! Yo I need more Three Flowers in my hair!

so you are Mr. Dula!

I want to make a "Why do you have a stick in your ass" thread, but always feel folks might get pissy about it

so you are Mr. Dula!

Or maybe I'm Alan Garth TV crew originator and Tower Records Star you know Mr I will sell my Hip Hop Collection for 10G and my Dad is a famous musician...

Or Perhaps I'm your Bloody Stool Pal from venice Beach! ahhahahhahhaha We will see come Picnic time....

very funny LDula

hmm, are you working late hours or are you already home?

interesting.

very funny LDula
    interesting.

Look out side your front gate I'm puting new cable for your neiborhood.... OT is fun when you lay it down for COX.....

Post deleted by mylatency

Did you notice the name Alan has the same letter in Lakan except for the K? Maybe we are the same person..... Or maybe I was his buddy with the Woodlock Oil and we play drums naked and have Andy watch???? Man when I hit that kick drum it moves like a wild snake....

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Everytime I want to post about some noxious gas I'm having, Shig and Dizzy Bull always beat me to it.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    very funny LDula

sooo....you like dude now that you know who he is?

No comment. I feel there is a disconnect between the Internet and real world dealings (unless real world dealings were involved, like payment on an LP purchased off the Internet, etc), especially regarding someone who's identity I'm unsure of. Just saying.

I do know LDula in real life and he is a solid dude.

How you liking that Lamont Johnson?