BREAKFACE! Saturday, March 18th

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited March 2006 in Announcements
Save the date y'all!Saturday, March 18th, 2006:BREAKFACE!a monthly raer affaerthis month's guest: DJ FERRARI from San Francisco!We are moving to the new grown and sexy MUNDIAL in Manhattan, so there should be no excuses for not coming out now. Thanks to Ty at Majestic for helping to make this happen.BREAKFACE!10pm - FreeMundial505 East 12th St. (between Ave. A & B)www.mundialnyc.comL train to 1st Ave

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    So stoked! This is gonna rock. Mad proppers to the professor for hooking this up. So I'm staying with my friend from high school who is a big time male model out there (no homo). I'm expecting a full entourage of beautiful women so bring your game face along with your breakface

DJ Ferrari

• GAME ON!!

• UPDATE: we will also be celebrating the release of our very own O-Dub's compilation named after his blog:

We'll be playing tracks off the album and have giveaways as well. Check Zealous Records for more details.

Awesome... my style coincides with that of O-Dub's comp very well. Can't wait... haven't been to New York since high school!

DJ Ferrari

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Can I just say that i find it really ironic that there will be a SF DJ at this event...but not actually me? I'm not mad at Ferrari at all - I'mglad there will be some Bay representation but this fucking sucks I can't make it out for my own record release party.

Can I just say that i find it really ironic that there will be a SF DJ at this event...but not actually me? I'm not mad at Ferrari at all - I'mglad there will be some Bay representation but this fucking sucks I can't make it out for my own record release party.

Sorry man... I took the show well before it was a CD release party. Besides, isn't there a release party in SF that same night? Just think of it as more exposure. I'll try and represent well

DJ Ferrari

• crikey, I'm listening to the album now at work and it is

All NYC strutters need to be in the house on Saturday or y'alls is soft.

• THIS SH*T IS TONITE PEOPLES!!!

NEW GROWN AND SEXY LOCALE - BRING YOUR LADY FREINDS