Future 5 mic Classics?

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
06 is all about crunchy black. He killed it on Poppin My Collar in only 4 bars!Best Worst Rapper of All Time!

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Aint no one wanna talk about crunchy blak? Yall rather bullshit about needle reccomendations?

What da bizzness iz?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    B,

That fool is SO TERRIBLE that he is in contention for "Worst Rapper of All Time!" There is no "Best" worst rapper to it. He is just one of the worst. Every time that guy spits on a three six joint he ruins it. He MUST be related to Juicy J or DJ Paul and they just keep him in the group because he is family.
    A "Best" worst rapper would need to be a fool that actually had some hit records and shit. The kind of rapper that is clearly wack, but you sort of liked some of his songs. I have NEVER liked a crunchy black song. Here is a good example of a "Best" worst rapper....

B,

That fool is SO TERRIBLE that he is in contention for "Worst Rapper of All Time!" There is no "Best" worst rapper to it. He is just one of the worst. Every time that guy spits on a three six joint he ruins it. He MUST be related to Juicy J or DJ Paul and they just keep him in the group because he is family.
    A "Best" worst rapper would need to be a fool that actually had some hit records and shit. The kind of rapper that is clearly wack, but you sort of liked some of his songs. I have NEVER liked a crunchy black song. Here is a good example of a "Best" worst rapper....

No way,

Crunchy > Mase.

Anyways, can you name me a crunchy black song? I dont think so! You dont think it wouldnt be the least bit amusing to see him carry a whole album?

He definitely snatched the WOAT crown a while ago too man! Competition is none.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

No way,

Crunchy > Mase.

Anyways, can you name me a crunchy black song? I dont think so! You dont think it wouldnt be the least bit amusing to see him carry a whole album?

hold up, can we reflect on how crunch is not just the WOAT, but he's the worst rapper in fucking three six mafia. look, I love me some paul and juicy but dudes aren't exactly bringin the hot fire. it's like being the worst hitter on the royals.

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    I believe you mean Oscar winner Crunchy Black.