PUBLIC PM'S

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
if what you say is true about this w dude then he needs a visit from the cops. i am not sure what you are referring to but whatever. sounds like a soap oprea to me.i guess i did not understand what the fudge your first email was about.i dont care about your race rant. i am listening to private issue freak woman right now.dude this is worse than the whitney gossip. i dont know what your getting into but if you have some goofball shit records for me then maybe we can hang out sometime.this record shit overall is a casual business to me at the moment.otherwise record weirdos dont interest me. ***** included. i am so sick of this shit i could barf on my zenga sweat outfit.shred it and lookout for **** and his massive buttlock record ignorance & freakout country western stage outfit on the bathroom towel rack.shred it.ap

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    whoa

• CUT AND PASTE A PM & GO PUBLIC OR YOUR SOFT.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    "WITH GREAT FRECKLES COME GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
    I LOVE THE SMELL OF FRECKLES IN THE MORNING
    MAY THE FRECKLES BE WITH YOU

be easy bud"

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I'm starting to believe that private pressings are PM's that the artists have sent to us from the past.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Public PM's are better than public BM's.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I'm starting to believe that private pressings are PM's that the artists have sent to us from the past.

woah

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I dont know what the fuck you are talking about, so let me ask you a question.

I knew this dude once, and I wouldn't really consider him a friend. In fact, I didn't even really like the guy. So one day I went to the photo developing store and this dude was there, getting his pictures. And he was like "hey, you want to see my pictures from the countryside?" so I was like "yeah, whatever, allright."

So there is sheep and hills and all that bullshit, and then he has a picture of two horses fucking. And he was like "check it out. look at the size of that horses dick! That thing is probably 2 feet long. I couldn't beleive it, so I had to take a picture." And I was like "dang, this guy is a total creep, but he's kinda right, that horse's wang is pretty ginormous." but still, it didn't really matter, because he had a few pictures of these horses boning and it was totally weird. And the whole time he's talking about the size of the horse's flesh bandit there is this poor old lady working behind the counter pretending not to listen.

Anyways, I always thought this guy was gay. I mean I had my suspicions. And I don't know if taking pictures of horse copulation is an indication of gayness or not, but after that I didn't care if he was gay, as long as I didn't have to look at anymore of his pictures of the countryside.

Another story about a photo place. Me and my pal (who was the best man at my wedding) had gone on an adventure to thailand. when we got back we dropped off our film and then later went to go pick it up. I gave them my last name and he gave me an envelope full of pictures. So me and my bro decided to look through the pictures in the store, and they were all pictures of some couple fucking. At first I thought he had taken them, because I know I sure as hell didn't. He probably thought the same thing about me. So we're looking at these amatuer fuck photos, and I finally go "um, did you take these?" and he said "no... did you?" and I said "no.... these must not be our pictures." especially since we had taken pictures of pagodas and buddhas and shit. So we promptly returned the envelope of pictures back to the employee as soon as we were done looking at them all.

My question is.... Now that all my pictures are digital, am I missing out on photo lab real life experiences?

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    yes

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

i dont know what your getting into but if you have some goofball shit records for me then maybe we can hang out sometime.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    This is the response I got after I cancelled this guy's bid

i m very interesting in your auction i m a serious bider ,it s true i m am a new bidder on ebay. but i am waiting for 8 lp. i always pay in time with credit card trust in me please. im a great client on cdandlp.com.
    let me bet.

• dino valente TheMack 02/21/06 09:43 PM

i need this. what are you lookin for?

Re: dino valente TheMack 02/22/06 03:38 PM

word, i have alot of that stuff. hold this for me and i'll get back to you soon

I never heard from him again.