Where in the world is Magic Jackson?

BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
There he is! I got a splitting headache today, I hope I didn't go too far on our first date. He seemed happy. What about the rest of them?This girl did some serious floor moves after you left Magic, hard luck mate Crew is as old as me. See the biker gang roots.King Uprock Art flying off the walls - cha-ching!The artist and DJ sometimes known as Dan DuceBriddish dudes ownz your dancefloorz. Duce and the beautiful hostess.Marley Marl hanging on the wall.

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Awesome pics, thanks!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    yeah mang, that shit was great. i was so drunk that i threw up when i got back to my place, and when i woke up! i guess 7-8 whiskey drinks should be 4-5. i just drank about half that much, at my cousins swanky birthday gig... fiamma? not knowing that veal sweetbreads were the fucking brain of the calf, i mistakenly ordered it as an appetizer, and sent that shit back after one bite. note to self: DO NOT EAT THE BRAINS OF ANY ANIMAL. bigspliff laid the wax down last night, and we got to watch some legendary b-boys break it the fuck off. sorry to miss otis funkmeyer tonight, but will def try to come out there again before i head back. i 3 NY.

• damagedamage 118 Posts

king uprock and dynasty rockers, they are so nasty

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    yeah mang, that shit was great. i was so drunk that i threw up when i got back to my place, and when i woke up! i guess 7-8 whiskey drinks should be 4-5. i just drank about half that much, at my cousins swanky birthday gig... fiamma? not knowing that veal sweetbreads were the fucking brain of the calf, i mistakenly ordered it as an appetizer, and sent that shit back after one bite. note to self: DO NOT EAT THE BRAINS OF ANY ANIMAL. bigspliff laid the wax down last night, and we got to watch some legendary b-boys break it the fuck off. sorry to miss otis funkmeyer tonight, but will def try to come out there again before i head back. i 3 NY.

I just re-read this correctly... you threw up twice and blamed it on animal brains? Did they serve them with :weaksauce: or something ???

Word, sorry to miss the Otis show but I was feeling a bit too ropey myself.