45s tradelist

On_the_Red_ClayOn_the_Red_Clay 1,728 Posts
edited March 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
On offer:??? Joe Bataan ??? The bottle / when you???re down (epic/salsoul) wl promo VG+??? The Whatnauts ??? Message from a black man / Dance to the music (A-1) VG+??? Wendy Rene ??? Bar-b-q / Young & Foolish (Stax) VG+??? Joe Bataan ??? Latin Strut / Peace, friendship and solidarity (Mericana) looks VG. Plays VG+??? Fred Munnings ??? Goombay Bump part 1 & 2 (Bahama island tours / white label)looks VG.Plays VG+??? Weldon Irvine - Jungle Juice / Yasmin (RCA) VG+??? The Counts ??? Funk Pump (aware) NM??? The Fatback Band ??? Soul March / To be with you (perception) NM??? 7th Wonder ??? Daisy Lady *UBB (Parachute) NM stock w/ label sleeve??? The Fatback Band ??? Wicky Wacky (Polydor uk) VG+??? Pat Lundy ??? Work Song (Pyramid) NM??? Foster Sylvers ??? i???ll get you in the end / hey little girl (MGM 1973) VG+??? The Sylvers ??? I aim to please WL promo (MGM 1974) VG+??? Dynamic Corvettes ??? Funky music is the thing (Abet) NMWants:looking for group soul, latin, rocksteady, jazz... good music. specific want:* Marion Black - Who Knowspm me with trades / offers!

Comments

• ??? Joe Bataan ??? The bottle / when you???re down (epic/salsoul) wl promo VG+
    ??? Fred Munnings ??? Goombay Bump part 1 & 2 (Bahama island tours / white label)looks VG.Plays VG+
    ??? The Counts ??? Funk Pump (aware) NM

are gone, marion black has been found

the rest is still up for trade... h o l l a r !