GOT A FEW TEST PRESSINGS FOR TRADE !!!

TopNotchRecordsTopNotchRecords 5 Posts
edited October 2018 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I??ve got a few Test Pressings for trade (all Specialty Records Corporation Test Pressings) !!!You have to send your record first (insured) and i??ll send my records back (also insured), when your record arived in exact same condition we??d talked about !!!

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I??ve got a few Test Pressings for trade (all Specialty Records Corporation Test Pressings) !!!
    You have to send your record first (insured) and i??ll send my records back (also insured), when your record arived in exact same condition we??d talked about !!!
    I??ll guarantee (100%) that i??m not ripping of in any form !!!

Personally, i think both parties should send the record at the same time, trading like that is wack...

b

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I??ve got a few Test Pressings for trade (all Specialty Records Corporation Test Pressings) !!!
    You have to send your record first (insured) and i??ll send my records back (also insured), when your record arived in exact same condition we??d talked about !!!
    I??ll guarantee (100%) that i??m not ripping of in any form !!!

Personally, i think both parties should send the record at the same time, trading like that is wack...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    if people (on this site and elsewhere) all knew how to grade a record and identify a pressing accurately then there would be no need.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    if people (on this site and elsewhere) all knew how to grade a record and identify a pressing accurately then there would be no need.

i agree, but what if dude sendin' back ain't a good grader, then u got fucked in the end!

b