SUP YALL?!?!? BAY MOTHERFUCKING AREA HERE I COME

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
I'm delirious from lack of sleep and I'm grinding away until I leave for the airport in a little more than 3 hours. I'll be in THE BAY tomorrow night (spinning actually) and then around all week. Pretty hectic schedule but here and there I will be around. Def gonna be there on Thursday for Break In The Road, then spinning next Friday in Emeryville with Mongo Slade.What's happening tonight? It's cold as fucking shit here in Brooklyn, like 11 degrees and shit. I'm gonna get a beer. Wish I had some whiskey.Yo DAY? What's GOOD my dude? You ready to DO THIS ON THE 24th?!?RL HDZ KNW TH DL!Get at me, I'm bored and want to put off finishing packing.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What up Cosmo! I wish you had some whiskey too hommie! I just finished a bunch of this......
    Ireland stand up!!!!!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I'm delirious from lack of sleep and I'm grinding away until I leave for the airport in a little more than 3 hours.

I'll be in THE BAY tomorrow night (spinning actually) and then around all week. Pretty hectic schedule but here and there I will be around. Def gonna be there on Thursday for Break In The Road, then spinning next Friday in Emeryville with Mongo Slade.

What's happening tonight? It's cold as fucking shit here in Brooklyn, like 11 degrees and shit. I'm gonna get a beer. Wish I had some whiskey.

Yo DAY? What's GOOD my dude? You ready to DO THIS ON THE 24th?!?

RL HDZ KNW TH DL!

Get at me, I'm bored and want to put off finishing packing.

Yo i'm around dude - lean on me while I go make a draaaaaaank.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    AAAAIGT ILL BE RIGHT BACK.

Yo