um... microchip implants are here now.

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    link didnt work for me...whats this all about?

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

You are have obviously not joined the N.W.O. yet then...

Please report to your nearest local government offices to allow them to place the chip in your brain, thus allowing you full access to goods and services while allowing your your friendly rulers to monitor your thoughts...
    Have a nice day...

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Please report to your nearest local government offices to allow them to place the chip in your brain, thus allowing you full access to goods and services while allowing your your friendly rulers to monitor your thoughts...
    Have a nice day...

Yeah, I must have just imagined that like all my other crazy conspiracies. This one must have popped out last night after I watched that video on CNN of them injecting a fucking chip into a ladys arm.

Here's a link to main page where you can click on the video yourself.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I've always been curious as to why if you go into ANY Mental Health Facility in ANY state or city you will always find at least one guy who thinks his thoughts are being controlled by government implanted microchips.....and this is going back at least 25 years.....just such a strange thing for so many people to be convinced of.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    So..... does this mean everyone is cool with it and my concern = crazy?

I think being aware and concerned about shit like this is HEALTHY thing, personally.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    So..... does this mean everyone is cool with it and my concern = crazy?

I think being aware and concerned about shit like this is HEALTHY thing, personally.

It's ok, D*****. Everything is going to be ok. You are not crazy, in fact crazy is a bad, mean word. Now just relax, as you feel yourself drifting off to sleep... you are going to feel a small prick

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Haaaa...ok, ok.
    IWILLCONFORM.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

Have a nice day...

Yeah, I must have just imagined that like all my other crazy conspiracies. This one must have popped out last night after I watched that video on CNN of them injecting a fucking chip into a ladys arm.

Here's a link to main page where you can click on the video yourself.

Whooaa I was not having a go at you mate, I too feel these are developments that are open to abuse by the powers that be...It was more directed at the comment I quoted from ako along the lines of..."Have you never heard this discussed before?"

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

I dont think you are crazy day.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    This is some dumb shit. One chip for one room. Personally, yeah I'm scared of the potential that this has for mind control and other BORG-related possibilities (1984 is like my favorite book), but at the same time, this is strictly a case of a tech-dilletante that has gotten a little carried away with his toys and watched one too many episodes of Star Trek. All it does is open a room. This isn't to dismiss day's concern, because it is certainly valid. We're now approaching the slippery slope.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    We're now approaching the slippery slope.

That's all I'm trying to say.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    you are going to feel a small prick

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    We're now approaching the slippery slope.

I'm scared of dumbasses like this guy in the video, naively thinking that the chip will only be used for its intended purpose.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    you are going to feel a small prick

This could be construed any number of ways.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    666 is the number of the yeast (infection)

• microchipping is the tip of the iceberg. That capability has existed for 20 years plus. We only get little glimpses of what truly high technology really cosntitutes these days. We really have no idea. What I have seen so far in doing some research scares the fuck out of me.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i was always suspicious of AMBER ALERT.....and sure enough it was used the other day to catch a cop killer......im glad they caught the dude..... but....who authorizes this city manhunt??