DISCUSS

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
1.2. 3. 4. 5. CONNECTED TO DA_STREETS[/b]hi adri*n!

Comments

• 1.[5.

CONNECTED TO DA_STREETS[/b]

I had a papusa today. El Zocallo has a location up the street from my work so I definetly had to cheat a little and get my grease on.

P.S.

I heartily endorse this thread and its appropriation of Latino culture.

P.P.S

My moms tamale game can't be messed with. AXE ABOUT HER

hi adri*n!

P.P.P.S

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    copyright infringement

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Shig....all that stuff looks great!!!!

Here's the street connection I miss from the opposite coast....

• FSNSFSNS 163 Posts

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    The first post of a given topic establishes the subject by which all subsequent replies will be known. Once there's been a reply, the topic subject cannot be subsequently changed. It's therefore important to get the subject right from the outset. Make it as descriptive and as specific as possible. For example, 'LCD burn-in questions', is much better than something completely generic, such as 'Newbie needs help!'. Not only is it more likely to elicit a response, but it'll also make it much easier for all posts in the topic to be subsequently located.

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts

OH MY!!!!!!!!! SO GOOOD!!!!!!!! You get to honor a medal for this!!!! Wifey just cooked up some bomb roast beef so I ain't trippin but on any other night I'd be licking my monitor.... Dog with Bacon is a freakin classic!!!! but all you need is a good old fasion horchata drink or some sweet tea!!! DOPE!!!!!!!!

hi adri*n!

OH MY!!!!!!!!! SO GOOOD!!!!!!!! You get to honor a medal for this!!!! Wifey just cooked up some bomb roast beef so I ain't trippin but on any other night I'd be licking my monitor.... Dog with Bacon is a freakin classic!!!! but all you need is a good old fasion horchata drink or some sweet tea!!! DOPE!!!!!!!!

I love soul strut food threads!!

There's a great pupusaria on Persia at Mission if you get tired of El Zocalo.

The real secret, however, is the Salvadorian Bakery next door; they make these custard filled cookies that, when eaten fresh from the oven, truly define

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    This Thread is WASSUP.

I heart food.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

I know the first one.

DROP KNOWLEDGE ON THE OTHERS PLAESE!!!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Had I read this thread before dinner I'da taken a pic of the Sonoran-style hot dog I ate (no homo). Actually, this and a karamelo (a quesadilla with carne asada is what I've eaten for dinner the past 3 days. Of course I had to wash it down with un Pepsi de botella. Then I turned on the televisi??n and watched a little Bob Costas*.

Herm

P.S. The girl at the spot I get my grub from has The Greatest Ass In All Of South Tucson. I always "forget" that I wanted 2 sodas so that she'll walk over to the cooler and bend over to grab it TWICE.

*Bonus props for anybody who gets that Bob Costas SNL reference.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

P.S. The girl at the spot I get my grub from has The Greatest Ass In All Of South Tucson. I always "forget" that I wanted 2 sodas so that she'll walk over to the cooler and bend over to grab it TWICE.

Classic Herm! Word son. There is a dope mami at the taco bus I go to here in Seattle.