A sad story

wholewheatwholewheat 437 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
I just received a link to this story from a friend who has been living in China for the last several years. This kind of cruelty is so enraging, frightening and inexplicable. Hopefully measures can be taken to crack down on this, but I am not counting on it.The pictures in the article are disturbing.http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2006-03/03/content_525994.htm

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Holy shit.

that is some fucking bullshit right there.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Zhang Haiyin, director of the Shanghai Mental Consultation Center, said the people who buy these products are disturbed individuals who may take pleasure in seeing another living creature suffer because they can't achieve their own life goals.

"These people are most likely those who can't realize their own dreams."

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    i hate cats and i wanna beat that bitch

i hate cats and i wanna beat that bitch

realize your dream bro.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I only read the half of it and then got to the pictures
    my stomach turned.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Dude, come on. Warn us about pictures like that before you post.

• Dude, come on. Warn us about pictures like that before you post.

Sorry. I have edited my original post to note the prescence of disturbing pictures in the article.

• FUCKING CUNTS

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    Uggh ! Thats just wrong, someone should park a bus on that bitch for doing that...

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    If I ever go to China I will stomp a mudhole in that tramp and break my foot off dead in her ass.

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    I only read the half of it and then got to the pictures
    my stomach turned.

just imagine the dude who is looking at those pictures and getting turned on.

....FUKK THAT SHTTT....

i wonder if the lady in the video had a gun to her head before she did that.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    i tend to avoid overly disturbing images so i didn't read it, what exactly happened ? somebody tortured cats or something ?

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    cmon dude this ain't "the ring"

but it will fukk you up for life.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

yeah seeing people stomp little kittens is the kind of thing i try to avoid.

although it's curious why are people so shocked when millions of cows, pigs and chickens are killed every day around the world.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    it's curious why are people so shocked when millions of cows, pigs and chickens are killed every day around the world.

• OH fuck.. why'd I look...
    Now I wanna fuck someone responsible up... Beggars belief...
    I can't believe that shit exists... wtf is wrong with people....????

as for pigs, chickens etc... for food.
    the difference is the cruelty enjoyment factor... big fucking diff..
    That someone gets their rocks off in inflicting pain on a defenseless animal is far more disturbing.

Both are terrible but one is major leagues more pyschologically fucked up...

it's curious why are people so shocked when millions of cows, pigs and chickens are killed every day around the world.

Probably because they are hopefully killed humanely and with as little suffering as possible.
    Not squashed under some sick shitbag bitches shoe for somebodys elses pathetic sexual kicks...

• autezautez 404 Posts

yeah seeing people stomp little kittens is the kind of thing i try to avoid.

although it's curious why are people so shocked when millions of cows, pigs and chickens are killed every day around the world.
    she puts the heel of her shoe through the kittens eyeball smashing its brain and everything

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    kittens eyeball smashing brain

these words just do not belong in a sentence together

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Any reservations I just had about hitting a women just flew the fuck out of the window.

Im gonna go ahead and NAGL what i just typed.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Probably because they are hopefully killed humanely and with as little suffering as possible.

Uh... yeah. How about a "burst bubble" graemlin?

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

For real.

For any of you that think that animals raised for human consumption are in any way treated humanely:

http://www.goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp

http://www.kfccruelty.com/index.asp

http://www.factoryfarming.com/

And so on.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Though this shit is definitly disturbing, I'm with Dave here. Its fucking cruel, but its just as sadistic to have a "death factory" where chickens are de-beaked from the time of birth on an assembly line, placed in cages too small for their bodies so they can fatten up past the bone, and try and walk on metal cages, and all that bullshit. I obviously think the manor of killing here is disgusting, but alot of folks swear their pets are walking breathing human beings, then go feasting on cow and pigs and game every night and everything else acting like they ain't got feelings n shit too. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against eating or killing animals at all... I just can't stand when people get all hurt at seeing dead animals when they have no problem contributing to the proliferation of same shit at the dinner table every night.

That is one sick bitch though.

No doubt the meat industry is responsible for some absolutly disgisting things, and we as consumers are just as responsible for turning a blind eye,

BUUUUUT.....

The sole purpose of the torture of this particular animal is for SEXUAL GRATIFICATION, therefore elevating it to a new level (can you elevate to a new low?) of wrong.

I am not in any way trying to justify the slow torture and killing of animals for our consumption, but when the ONLY reason for an animals suffering is so some guy can get his rocks off...

pass me the gun, show me the tower.

incidentally, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DISCOVER THAT THIS SHIT TURNS YOU ON???? at what moment do you look at a kitten, thing, awww shit yeah, and jerk off to the thought of killing it?

and i thought id seen it all...

sick fuckers.

The sole purpose of the torture of this particular animal is for SEXUAL GRATIFICATION, therefore elevating it to a new level (can you elevate to a new low?) of wrong.

I am not in any way trying to justify the slow torture and killing of animals for our consumption, but when the ONLY reason for an animals suffering is so some guy can get his rocks off...

pass me the gun, show me the tower.