Youtube Funkadelic video

Rod_TorfulsonRod_Torfulson 464 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Its been haunting me. I need to see that shit again. Did anyone copy it? Because its not there anymore. Holy fucking hell I can still see it in my head. Someonehelp. Also did anyone grab the Kenneth Anger stuff when it was up? I don't know how else I can get that elsewhere either.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Its been haunting me. I need to see that shit again. Did anyone copy it? Because its not there anymore. Holy fucking hell I can still see it in my head. Someone
    help. Also did anyone grab the Kenneth Anger stuff when it was up? I don't know how else I can get that elsewhere either.

it happens. My avatar is a still from the Dennis Edwards music video for "Don't look Any Further" I went back a few days ago looking for it and it was gone

I need my moder pre-MTV music videos

• I just watched an X-Files episode yesterday in which Don't Look Any Further was like this serial killers theme song. It played like 10 times. But yeah, having something as profound as that Funkadelic shit just sort of slip back into the ether is rough. I mean, I'm happy to have even seen it, but I wish I could just summon it at will.

• I missed this too.. was it some early footage?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I missed this too.. was it some early footage?

if its the footage that someone linked in that big youtube thread than it may have been labeled under "Parliament"

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I have it. Will only repost it if someone has an MP4 of the James Brown concert with Prince and MJ.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    if someone has an MP4 of the James Brown concert with Prince and MJ.
    Now that shit was crazy!!!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    if someone has an MP4 of the James Brown concert with Prince and MJ.
    Now that shit was crazy!!!

It's back up on YouTube (currently saving and converting)

• how do you save youtube vids?

I reckon someone should comp do of all of the best ones. Heres another one you may/may not have seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVUUCdZA_EI

• I just watched an X-Files episode yesterday in which Don't Look Any Further was like this serial killers theme song. It played like 10 times. But yeah, having something as profound as that Funkadelic shit just sort of slip back into the ether is rough. I mean, I'm happy to have even seen it, but I wish I could just summon it at will.
    o/o

I wish I had bothered going through with the pain of downloading/converting it now.

I thought it would always be there - why would it get removed? Damn. No live audio is supposed to exist of this period, let alone good quality footage.

I'm confident all 11 minutes will show up again.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    link?