::Not a good look::

BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    what are they selling?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Nothing, he/she wanna buy one of my records = GEORGE AND GWEN McCRAE - Together

Having had some bad experiences on eBay lately, I'd say don't even mess with that.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    maybe they registered 4+ years ago just to get this
    album, and have been waiting?

PS Bapt check your PMs - before your auctions end!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

What is really strange is that dude or dudette don't even have negative feedback.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

LadyDay... Are you the lady of Day?

-

Do you think I should edit the page and write something like :

No "0 feedback" buyers please.
    I don't sell to "0 feedback" buyers... blah... bla...

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    billy holiday, playa.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    maybe they registered on Halloween 4+ years ago just to get this
    album, and have been waiting?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Damn! She's still alive

LadyDay... Are you the lady of Day?

No, although he seems like a nice enough fella.

Do you think I should edit the page and write something like :

No "0 feedback" buyers please.
    I don't sell to "0 feedback" buyers... blah... bla...
    That is perfectly valid. Since this person already bid before being warned, you may want to email him/her and give a chance to explain the lack of feedback. But that is up to you.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Aahh!!! Day, do you hear that?

LOL

I was just about to e-mail the dude/dudette... we will see.

Thanks.

B.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

Aahh!!! Day, do you hear that?

LOL
    Slow down son, I'm

I was just about to e-mail the dude/dudette... we will see.
    POST THE REPLY OR YOUR SOFT!!!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

You mean

No probs, I'll let you know.

B.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Slow down son, I'm married...

Wait! Are you livin' in Spain?

Wait! Are you livin' in Spain?
    Ha! I wish.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Ah! me too.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Update:

I sent a message to the dude/dudette and cancel his/her bid, never heard from him/her, no reply yet.

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    Not everybody is a professional ebay buyer.

I register with ebay over two years ago and I still haven't any feedback. Actually I haven't buy anything on e bay yet, I prefer to dig. I register to bid on something that I couldn't find anywhere, but I didn't win the auction.
    If everybody had a "no newbie" policy, ebay would end up with only a bunch of inbred buyers/sellers.

(by the way I'm not this Farhen)

I register with ebay over two years ago and I still haven't any feedback. Actually I haven't buy anything on e bay yet, I prefer to dig. I register to bid on something that I couldn't find anywhere, but I didn't win the auction.
    If everybody had a "no newbie" policy, ebay would end up with only a bunch of inbred buyers/sellers.

It's true that everyone has to start somewhere, but I've had bad experiences lately with people who don't understand how eBay works, cancel bids, claim they didn't know how much the item was (wtf?? you entered a bid!) so it becomes natural to distrust people with no feedback.

Maybe the solution is to require people with no feedback to be approved before they can bid. That way they have the opportunity to explain why like you just did.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Are you French?

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    Not everybody is a professional set sale buyer.

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    yeah, i know french buyers are the worst, blah blah blah...

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

I would be in the same situation. I registered years ago, but I've never bought anything. It didn't catch me. I guess I'm more of an offline kinda guy when it comes to buying records. It's nice though to have an account in case I need one.

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    george and gwen mccrae have plenty of fans, i wouldn't worry about cancelling this bid. you are only protecting yourself. there is nothing immoral about canceling the bid of a zero feedbacker.
    i just recently had to revise like 20+ auctions because i forgot to write NO REFUNDS. been having problems with people assuming that i am delivering the package to their house PERSONALLY.