Bush is falling...

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    YES!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I was looking up a picture of droopy dog because some girl I work with didn't know who he was. So if you google image "droopy dog" you get this

http://images.google.com/images?num=100&hl=en&q=droopy%20dog&spell=1&sa=N&tab=wi

but look what happens when you click on the very first picture and then choose "see image in full size"

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    but look what happens when you click on the very first picture and then choose "see image in full size"

nice find.

i forgot to mention, you can use your mouse to throw him around as well...

• Man, in the last 15 minutes at work, I've opened up a pic of Dubya flicking off the world, and some dude naked & humping an inflatable whale (loved that one...still laughing at it- check the Want ads for that gem). I'm not opening anything more from you sickos at work.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    It's harmless and fun, open it. (Seriously, not lying).

• It's harmless and fun, open it. (Seriously, not lying).

Oh, the Planet Dan link is great...had that going during the State of the Union a few weeks back, and it made that speech a lot more fun. No qualms in opening that one at work.

It is the droopy dog/humping whale that are becoming a problem. Now, where did I put that link to Jenna Bush's twat...hmm..

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    droopy dog/humping whale

... did i miss something?