Getting Rid of Records?

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited February 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
please feel free to send me a PM or an email at [email]vinylarc@hotmail.com[/email]collections big or small from anywhere in the USA (or wherever i can send my truck guy to pick up the good). i have folks from California to NY that can come by and give you a price on your vinyl.all genres apply from Classical to Rap. LPs, 45s, and/or 12s. 78s also accepted if Blues or R&B or Jazz. Cash or Trade waiting for you...thanks!

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

• i want to be your truck guy

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i told you the last time, please don't make me look at any more classical collections.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i told you the last time, please don't make me look at any more classical collections.

youll view what i TELL you to view... just picture yourself as my personal Oompa Lumpa without the skin coloration.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

youll view what i TELL you to view... just picture yourself as my personal Oompa Lumpa without the skin coloration.

EW

• Options
    please feel free to send me a PM or an email at [email]soufriere1@yahoo.ca[/email]

collections big or small from anywhere in the USA (or wherever i can send my truck guy to pick up the good). i have folks from California to Canada that can come by and give you a price on your vinyl.

all genres apply from Classical to Reggae. LPs, 45s, and/or 12s. 78s also accepted if Blues or R&B or Jazz.

Cash or Trade waiting for you...

thanks!

Been procrastinating on typing that up...

- the email isn't even real.

KEvin.