there's a good reason it's called ice cream

Comments

• the ice cream truck in my neighborhood is painted like the batmobile complete with bat symbol on the front hood.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i hear you're looking for jeans - how about some with a picture of a doggie on yer crotch?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

It's so obvious that these are Nigo designed, without any fatigue on some evisu shit. pfffffffffffffffffft. Bathing ape's new line has the same kinda crotch logo stylings.

pfffffffffffffffffffft.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

It's so obvious that these are Nigo designed, without any fatigue on some evisu shit. pfffffffffffffffffft. Bathing ape's new line has the same kinda crotch logo stylings.

pfffffffffffffffffffft.

its basically a Bape branch. which would be reason why it looks like Bape. Nigo does all the "designing" and his name is on the product along with Pharrels. i guess im not really sure where you are going with this?

i dont like the crotch painted jeans, nor do i like the prices, but some of the icecream/bbc shit i'd wear. however the three things pictured in that link i would not.

• faggedy.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    In the words of all the youths down at Juvie. Dem jeans is BAMMER, Straight BAMMMER.

• faggedy.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    hyperbeastin on niketalk

• faggedy.

that ice-cream pic reminds me of this thing I saw on MTV over the weekend "Real Life: I'm a competive eater". Some Japaneese dude ate 22 pounds of food in one-sitting. Shit was un-real.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

that ice-cream pic reminds me of this thing I saw on MTV over the weekend "Real Life: I'm a competive eater". Some Japaneese dude ate 22 pounds of food in one-sitting. Shit was un-real.

dude is the god back home, makes good loot just entering these competitions. The Nathan's hot dog comp out at coney island is like the superbowl of eating competitions.

• that ice-cream pic reminds me of this thing I saw on MTV over the weekend "Real Life: I'm a competive eater". Some Japaneese dude ate 22 pounds of food in one-sitting. Shit was un-real.

dude is the god back home, makes good loot just entering these competitions. The Nathan's hot dog comp out at coney island is like the superbowl of eating competitions.

yeah man that thing of eating 22 pounds of noodles in one sitting was crazy. especially since dude is in amazing shape .

but honestly I thought that shit was disgusting. I mean there's people starving across the fucking world but in other places we got so much food we have competitions just to see who can eat the most. effin' sad ass bullshit.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    been done.

lil wayne tonight show performance

look at my crotch!!!!

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    definitely gross, but something intriguing about seeing a skinny ass dude son fat slobs 3x his size. There's this girl, Sonya Thomas who is tiny too and also slaughters the competition.

ps: br*ntford has a crush on her

• What the hell was up with that CHILI PEPPER FLAVORED SNOWCONE he ate? That thing must've weighed 8 pounds.

But I was feeling his six-pack (hell yes homo).

• these folls must push out the most gargantuan poops.

• What the hell was up with that CHILI PEPPER FLAVORED SNOWCONE he ate? That thing must've weighed 8 pounds.

But I was feeling his six-pack (hell yes homo).

1). Fuck the snow cone. WHAT ABOUT THE NOODLES WITH AVOCADO, WHIP "CLEAM", AND "CHOCORATE"?

2). I admire his gym regimen as well. check your pm's dude.

• i thought it was pretty funny how they covered the metrosexual guy who was entering all those bootleg eating contests that had like 4 contestants.

the "spoonbread" champ was an 80 year old grandmother....meanwhile, he has mtv filming him while he does months of preparation (including eating 10 lbs of lettuce in one sitting).

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    i just ate a half a pint of rasberry sorbet

• i thought it was pretty funny how they covered the metrosexual guy who was entering all those bootleg eating contests that had like 4 contestants.

yeah , once I saw that dude I was like "fuck this". For some reason that coney island dude and the japaneese champ didn't bother me, but that cornball from orange county got to me.

pfffffffffffffffffffft.

its basically a Bape branch. which would be reason why it looks like Bape. Nigo does all the "designing" and his name is on the product along with Pharrels. i guess im not really sure where you are going with this?

wow, please expand on what I stated above a lil bit more so I can understand what I said.

ps: br*ntford has a crush on her

even if you didn't post that, I mean, I would have known anyway. lol

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

pfffffffffffffffffffft.

wow, please expand on what I stated above a lil bit more so I can understand what I said.

YESSSSSSSSSSS