BALD HOWIE MANDEL vs OLD SCHOOL MANDEL

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
YES!NO:DEALwith it

Comments

• both are shells of a man

i remember when mandel first went bald he started bragging about boinking hot chicks on leno's arm chair. it was like disneyworld's version of a 'dangerous' comedian. dice clay career move =

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    haha, I guess NO DEAL, then

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

NO:

DEAL
    with
    it

how can you deny the og?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

He was wearing a piece in the 80s...

• nothing pisses me off more than comedians who arent funny. i mean, there's not funny like gallagher who is actually funny cuz of his hair and he had drama with his brother and drama with family members is inherently funny and the fact that white people used to line up in that puccini with poncho's and drop clothes and laugh their asses off when dude would splat melon juice all over them. i mean, that shit is a good example of not-funny/funny. cuz you look back on it and dude is wearing one of them tight fitting french mime stripe shirts smashing fruit on fuckers that look like your parents, sheeeeit. comedy, bro.

howie mandel on the other hand. so not funny. dude put a glove on his fucking head. how is that funny? all the cocaine in the world wouldnt make this dude funny. even retarded dudes are like "not funny". in fact, i take it back. fuck gallagher too goddammit. fuck carrot top, yakov smirnoff, elaine boozler, robin williams, like 99% of the comedians on the tonight show, tom joyner. fuck dudes, i mean, faux rillz, have you seen tom joyner? even at 4am, high on everything, this dude aint funny. why are these fucks on my TV DAMMIT! WHY WHY WHY!!!!

thank you.

ps
    ive been quiet about it all season, but that dude jim lachey (nick lachey's brother) and that oddly tan chick KILLED IT on dancing with the celebrities. they danced to big & rich's "save a horse ride a cowboy" which btw, is this on vinyl? i want this plaese. anyways, that girl wears too much make up which i dont like but she's a cutie and i would totally do some of that corny ballroom shit with her. at least she would make it fun.

DEAL?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    ps
    ive been quiet about it all season, but that dude jim lachey (nick lachey's brother) and that oddly tan chick KILLED IT on dancing with the celebrities. they danced to big & rich's "save a horse ride a cowboy" which btw, is this on vinyl? i want this plaese. anyways, that girl wears too much make up which i dont like but she's a cutie and i would totally do some of that corny ballroom shit with her. at least she would make it fun.
    HA, I was watching it. The best part is when Drew says some stuff about the shitty looking trophy.

And yeah, that Cheryl gurl is kinda hot in a weird kinda way.

• right hommay? im telling you that country western thing they did fucking killed it!

that girl is cute cuz she smiles a lot and seems like regular folks. not all hoity toity ballroom dancer girl.

man that carol ann inaba chick seems kinda catty, no?

and that wrassler chick on her "freestyle" dance going into the leg splits or whatever and she gives that cheesy ass cheerleader "OH YEAH!" arm pump. man that was hecka funny.

oh, and another thing, what happened to that black chick that used to host the show?

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts
    I liked it on King of the Hill when Yakov Smirnov bought a joke from Bobby.

• I liked it on King of the Hill when Yakov Smirnov bought a joke from Bobby.

yes. because yakov smirnov was the punchline. and bobby hill is pretty damn funny. kidney boy and hamster girl 4-eva!

• I used to have a Chow that I named Chowie Mandell

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    his striclty canadian boston pizza commercial are the epitomy of

full hawain shirt, wack hat with super unfunny comment and sales pitch

You wonder how certain people make it...

a dude just won $359,000 on that show
    dude had $25 in his case
    they brought Trump on and he had the right advice

jeah!

DEAL!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    why are these fucks on my TV DAMMIT! WHY WHY WHY!!!!

Because not everyone can be Jim Gaffigan.