Monday morning cold pizza

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
, with a cup of black coffee: the perfect start for a hard work (?) week.Que pasa?

Comments

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    what was on it?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    the most incredible solidified cheese and light tomatoes sauce

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    No more beef steaks in Argentinia? What's up with the Pizza thing? You a soft cake vegetarian? Tomato sauce? Cheese? I thought Argentinians had cold beef steaks for breakfast on Monday morning.

I love cold Pizza. Straight out of the fridge! Somtimes, it tastes better than warm Pizza.

• papperoni

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I'm a metrosexual argentinian.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    when i was in buenos aires i stayed a block away from this pizza place, all they sold was plain cheese pizzas. you could get a whole pie for $1. we were usually too broke/lazy/hungover to eat anywhere else.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    when i was in buenos aires i stayed a block away from this pizza place, all they sold was plain cheese pizzas. you could get a whole pie for $1. we were usually too broke/lazy/hungover to eat anywhere else.

Please tell me this wasn't Uggi's...

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    I'm just not sure about Argentinians - I mean, look what I read in the paper this morning!

Thugs in Buenos Aires attack Guy Lafleur

I mean, he's a hockey legend!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Please tell me this wasn't Uggi's...

i think that's the one

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

definition of

• It's all about Buenos Aires Pizza on Arenales. Their ham and pineapple special is truely a work of art.

• Don't touch my quebecois hockey heroes...

Lafleur is a g, he didn't even report the fuckers and took the punch like a man.

Quebec 1 - Argentina 0

• koopskoops 10 Posts
    almost as nice as sum cold chinese. fuck yeh MSG

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    almost as nice as sum cold chinese. fuck yeh MSG

ew

• lopezruiz tell us the deal about $1 pizza!