HELP!!! MY MOUSE IS TRIPPIN'!!!

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
When I right-click a link on the internet, it SHOULD open up a mini-window that gives me options such as "open link," "open in new window," etc.. BUT IT DOESN'T!!! It automatically opens the link regardless if I left-click or right-click! It won't let me do the whole right-click cut/copy/paste thing either. It was working fine a couple hours ago and I haven't done anything out of the ordinary. I tried changing and resetting my mouse properties but no dice.What can I do?!?! This shit is driving me bonkers!!!Herm

Comments

• Also, the right-click thing works on my Explorer toolbar on the bottom, but not on anything else.

• restart?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    scanned for spyware/viruses?

and dude that "thick girl" in that video was no older than 15

• scanned for spyware/viruses?

and dude that "thick girl" in that video was no older than 15

My friend, did you notice I did NOT say "I'd tap" or "goddamnIwannaputmypeepeeinherpoopoo?" I merely stated a fact. The "mmmm" was not a "mmmm, yummy!" type of "mmmm," it was head-shaking-in-disapproval "mmmm" as in "mmmm, that girl should watch her caloric intake."

I'll scan now. Then restart.

Herm

[color:white]Now, if I was 15 again...[/color]

• [color:white]Now, if I was 15 again...[/color]

I think a lot of people no longer have white backgrounds, spanky.

I think a lot of people read your post as "You are ignoring this user," twinkletoes.

I think a lot of people read your post as "You are ignoring this user," twinkletoes.

Only the scurred.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts