Paypal problem #154327699968503.5

the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
yo is anyone else not getting notified by email when they get money sent to them?

Comments

• Options
    Happened to me a couple times, but very rarely.

K.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    its happened twice in the same week, starting to get me really mad and stuff cause then the buyer thinks iam slow and shit

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Yes... has happened to me a number of times. I try to ship items off of my paypal homepage rather than through MY EBay. That way i don't miss any. A pain though.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Someone said a few weeks ago that people who don't accept paypal are scammers.

Let me just say that I chose to take my balls back from paypal. As long as you use them they have your balls in a vice.

I quit when they gave me a new users agreement to sign. No one who is using paypal has read and understood the users agreement they signed.

Paypal can email you or not, give you your money or not, withdrawl money from your account any time. Whatever they want to do they can. You have no recourse.

Dan

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Let me just say that I chose to take my balls back from paypal. As long as you use them they have your balls in a vice.

do you sell? has this affected your sales at all? do you use an alternate like bidpay or do you just accept checks & money orders?

after this/A> fiasco (still struggling with paypal & my bank to figure out), i'm beginning to wonder if it's even worth the effort to try and solve that shit.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

do you sell? has this affected your sales at all? do you use an alternate like bidpay or do you just accept checks & money orders?

after this/A> fiasco (still struggling with paypal & my bank to figure out), i'm beginning to wonder if it's even worth the effort to try and solve that shit.

I sell every now and then. I have an advantage over most posters here as I accept credit cards. Paypal is for people who don't do enough business to accept cc. Ask your bank if qualify.

Oh by the way, my bank has my balls in a vice, but over the years I have been able to negotiate better deals.