Rhode Island Record Show Sunday 2/26

SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
edited February 2006 in Announcements
HeyWon't be able to check this out myself, but it just gotsent to my e-mail and figured I would pass it along ... if anyone goes, let me know how it was:
hello,-us folks from the PROVIDENCE RECORD SHOW + ROCK &ROLL YARD SALE would like to let you know about arecord show happening SUNDAY 26 FEB in NORTHPROVIDENCE, RHODE ISLAND. we know this is very lastminute notice, but we thougth you might like to knowabout it. -this is not one of our shows, but we thought we'dhelp spread the word - and we will be set up sellingsome of our stuff. come if you are up for it. details are below. take care,chris and jennifer daltry._____________________________________the original Rock 'n' Roll Collectors Conventionsunday 26th february 2006North Providence Columbus Club1835 Mineral Spring Avenorth providence, rhode island241-118510 am-3 pm$2 admission_____________________________________from providence, take 146 north [which is off of 95north just as you are passing the state house]once on 146 north, take your second exit, which is the MINERAL SPRING AVE exitturn left off of the exit rampgo up a hill, down a hill, up another more steeperhill and this COLOMBUS CLUB is located across fromNORTH PROV HIGH SCHOOL. it is a small building on theright hand side that looks alot like your typical K ofC hall.