SpiderMan in Black Suit!!!

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• I think that's just a black and white pic. I saw some 'rumors' that venom may be in the new one, but not enough info is out yet. raimi is pretty tight lipped about this franchise.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I dont know...........got this from the official site. Thomas Hatden Church is going to play the SANDMAN!!!

Just remember J.J. Jameson's son came back from the moon. HINT

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I hope the whole space alien suit story w/ Venom gets done proper.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I don't think its the black suit. If they did that, it would be cool, but I think its a B&W pic. The venom suit wouldn't be as textured or the pattern would be different.

• please explain the story behind the black spider-man........how he was born?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I hope the whole space alien suit story w/ Venmo gets done proper.

true.. if done well it could be crazy bring some darkness to this pop crowd pleasing franchise

also looking forward to see where Xmen will be heading..morlocks/social comment vs phoenix/cable_bishop/space movie
    I want choice 1 than choice 2

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    please explain the story behind the black spider-man........how he was born?

Spiderman was on an alien planet when he got the black suit. The suit is alive & spidey was its host for a while.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    the black spider-man

Only the suit is black, dude.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    phoenix/cable_bishop/space movie

yes plaese

• Thomas Hatden Church is going to play the SANDMAN!!!

please explain the story behind the black spider-man........how he was born?

During the Secret Wars, Spiderman saw Spiderwoman with a black costume. He then activates a machine that produces a small black ball which lands in his hands.
    The ball expands around his body becoming the black costume. The Ball is actually an alien who eats Peter's subconcious thoughts. After the Wars he comes back to Earth with the alien on his body, morphing into whatever clothing Peter wants.
    After a while the alien starts to be dependant on Spiderman. It starts to act on its own to Peter's dismay, so he has Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four use a Sonic Disperser gun to separate the alien from Peter Parker. The alien then affixes his/herself to Eddie Brock from the Daily Bugle and they become VENOM.

• the black spider-man

i meant an obscure blaxploitation movie,dude

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

i meant an obscure blaxploitation movie,dude

dope

the black spider-man

• Just remember J.J. Jameson's son came back from the moon. HINT

I don't care much about comics except I DEFINITELY WANT TO SEE THIS SHIT!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I totally spaced that!! Man-Wolf! LOL

Man Wolf Sandman Venom they cant do all that along with Gwen Stacy & MaryJane.

• Just remember J.J. Jameson's son came back from the moon. HINT
    Man Wolf

MAN WOLF POWER RECORDS 45 NOT SO RAER

During the Secret Wars, Spiderman saw Spiderwoman with a black costume. He then activates a machine that produces a small black ball which lands in his hands.
    The ball expands around his body becoming the black costume. The Ball is actually an alien who eats Peter's subconcious thoughts. After the Wars he comes back to Earth with the alien on his body, morphing into whatever clothing Peter wants.
    After a while the alien starts to be dependant on Spiderman. It starts to act on its own to Peter's dismay, so he has Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four use a Sonic Disperser gun to separate the alien from Peter Parker. The alien then affixes his/herself to Eddie Brock from the Daily Bugle and they become VENOM.

thanks for the story.. ..I know Comics are not unidimensional so I wonder if Venom is it more on the good side or on bad side ?

thanks for the story.. ..I know Comics are not unidimensional so I wonder if Venom is it more on the good side or on bad side ?

according to this pictures I guess the answer

holy shit he really looks like him!

whattup with venom? i heard that skinny guy from that 70s show is going to play him. true?

also when does this come out? i can't wait. i 3 spider-man

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

They need luke cage in one of these movies

• uh this came up when i googled 'spider-man 3 venom'

hahahaha

i'm so glad this isn't real

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Thomas Hatden Church is going to play the SANDMAN!!!

whattup with venom? i heard that skinny guy from that 70s show is going to play him. true?

Great cating on that one.

Yes Eric from that 70's (topher grace as venom) hmmm

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Isnt eddie brock suppose to be a big broad bully
    opposite of Topher Grace no???

Great cating on that one.

Yes Eric from that 70's (topher grace as venom) hmmm

True, but the general public doesnt know that and the casting of topher grace runs right along with all the other young OC types who are in these Spider- movies.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

True, but the general public doesnt know that and the casting of topher grace runs right along with all the other young OC types who are in these Spider- movies.

you are right, dunst,wood go together like shit

General public a larg chunk would know though all that 2nd gen spiderman cartoon (that was really ill) age group will. whatever

you are right, dunst,wood go together like shit

General public a larg chunk would know though all that 2nd gen spiderman cartoon (that was really ill) age group will. whatever

No doubt, that cartoon along w/ the Xmen really helped promote those caracters.

Did u ever check the MTV CGI Spiderman............