BREAK IN THE ROAD RELEASE PARTY! 3/9,SF @ MADRONE

GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
edited February 2006 in Announcements
***Heads up!***!!There is an official Northern California "Break In The Road" Release Party!!KULT RADIO (89.9 FM) in SF will be hosting a bi-weekly event at the Madrone Lounge and has graciously invited us to their space and time to celebrate BREAK IN THE ROAD's release!!***WHEN???***Thursday, March 9th @ the Madrone Lounge, 'round 9pm (happy hour is from 6-9 and Gnat will be there selling CDs).***WHO???***Your very own SF DJs B-Cause, RossHogg, Raw-B, Gnat and Shane will be throwing down the platters.***WHERE???***Madrone Lounge500 Divisadero StSan Francisco, CA 94117$4 cover, to be donated to Habitat For HumanityCDs will be on sale ($10 each)***WHY???***It would seem Kanye might be right so somebody has to do something...SO LET'S DO OUR PART!!!THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!for more info on the benefit, and its proceeds visitwww.breakintheroad.org

Comments

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Hi. Would love SF Bay heads to show up for this.
    gNAT

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

• bermp

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I'll probably come up for this. Where's Madrone Lounge?

Nevermind... it's in the post. Duh.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    BIG TINGS!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    bump and checking in--Mr. Sparkle and I will be in attendance. See ya'll Thursday

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    bump and checking in--Mr. Sparkle and I will be in attendance. See ya'll Thursday
    AHHHHH SHUUUCKS!!!! Here we come!

gNAT

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

***Heads up!***

!!There is an official Northern California "Break In The Road" Release Party!!
    KULT RADIO (89.9 FM) in SF will be hosting a bi-weekly event at the Madrone Lounge and has graciously invited us to their space and time to celebrate BREAK IN THE ROAD's release!!

***WHEN???***
    Thursday, March 9th @ the Madrone Lounge, 'round 9pm
    (happy hour is from 6-9 and Gnat will be there selling CDs).

***WHO???***
    Your very own SF DJs B-Cause, RossHogg, Raw-B, Gnat and Shane will be throwing down the platters.

***WHERE???***
    Madrone Lounge
    500 Divisadero St
    San Francisco, CA 94117
    $4 cover, to be donated to Habitat For Humanity
    CDs will be on sale ($10 each)

***WHY???***
    It would seem Kanye might be right so somebody has to do something...
    SO LET'S DO OUR PART!!!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!

for more info on the benefit, and its proceeds visit

www.breakintheroad.org
    BUMPERS!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    I'll be there tomorrow night ready to scoop up one of those sheedeez! Madrone is just down the street from my new spot.

• Where is your new spot?

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    B-U-M-P

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Bumpstrut and question:

Mr. Sparkle and I are looking to grab some grub to feed our bridge and tunnel asses before the event. Any recomendations for dinner in the immediate area of this venue? Cheap is good but not nessecarily a requirement, quality rules the day. If any strutters want to meet up lemme know, we can make it a celebration.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Bumpstrut and question:

Mr. Sparkle and I are looking to grab some grub to feed our bridge and tunnel asses before the event. Any recomendations for dinner in the immediate area of this venue? Cheap is good but not nessecarily a requirement, quality rules the day. If any strutters want to meet up lemme know, we can make it a celebration.

I highly recommend the Blue Jay Cafe down the street: Amazing fried chicken, mashed potatoes, etc., etc....of course I don't live in that area, so I'm sure some other folks have some suggestions. The Blue Jay is on Divisadero just a few blocks from theh Madrone.

• Bumpstrut and question:

I highly recommend the Blue Jay Cafe down the street: Amazing fried chicken, mashed potatoes, etc., etc....of course I don't live in that area, so I'm sure some other folks have some suggestions. The Blue Jay is on Divisadero just a few blocks from theh Madrone.

Yes the Blue Jay is good (3 or 4 blocks north from Madrone on the left hand side), but you can't go wrong with the Ethiopian food at Waziema which is across the street between Fell and Hayes. Put the silverware away and get down with the lamb stew!

That picture looks kinda janky but its actually pretty nice on the inside. Velvet red walls and shit. Plus they got Curtis Mayfield in the juke box, so you can't go wrong!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Jaybreezly, the new spot is on Fell @ Lyon, across from the panhandle. Didn't move too far from the old spot, but now I'm all up in the western addition urrrea. And now I got a record room, woo hoo!

See ya'll tonight.

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    Bumpstrut and question:

little star pizza is pretty good, but it gets pretty crowded.

• Jay's Cheesesteaks is pretty chronic

oh geez...another SF Food-Strut thread.

• By you, on the word TWERK!

Ax' the boy B.Cousin. He will learn you.

Solid turnout last night. Pretty cool spot... once I finally found the place. Good to see some of the usual suspects and real nice to finally meet the illustrious dollar_bin!

More proppers to Gnat for this entire project.

DJ Ferrari

• girgir 329 Posts

for dayze...

hope you guys enjoyed yourselves at the release party...

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Yo...I want to thank everybody who has supported the project with an extra set of proppers going to B-Cause, RossHogg, Cabal, and Raw-B for lending their talents to the platters...And thanks to everyone who came out--good to meet all of you.

@the front door...

dollar-bin&co

DJ Raw-B

• If you f*ck with me, I will shoot lasers out of my eye and kill you.

I am just saying.