Where is funky16corners?

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Anyone heard from L***y lately?

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i was thinking the same its been a while

• Check his blog. He underwent some recent surgery and has been slowly beginning to get back into the swing of things. I don't think he's back up to 100% yet but blogging when he feels well enough to.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    damn - hope he's OK

get better Larry!

• get better Larry!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

get better Larry!

!!!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

get better Larry!

• get better Larry!

Seriously, always real chill on the board. I liked his different "grown-up" view on things. Plus he has some amazing 45's.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

get better Larry!

Seriously, always real chill on the board. I liked his different "grown-up" view on things. Plus he has some amazing 45's.

Larry was doing well last we "spoke", but I add my get-well-soon to the others here.

For those who have never met the man in person, Larry really is a tremendously generous and thoughtful person whose musical knowledge is outpaced only by his thirst for more music! He is easily one of the most open-minded and enthusiastic 'record nerds' I have ever met, not to mention a very loyal friend who will go the extra mile. Anyone who follows his blogging can tell you the same. Where he finds his boundless enthusiasm and energy is a mystery to me. I am sure he will be haunting the boards soon enough, you can't keep that dude down.

And his brothers are also super cool guys!

• most open-minded

not when it comes to politics

get well larry!!!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    [color:red]get better Larry![/b] [/color]
    get better Larry![/b]

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

I think he's well, his blog has been updated on Tuesday (February 21)

B.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    2nd and 3rd what everyone has said. We've passed many a PM and traded quite a few CDs. Love his site and blog as well and his contributions to the Strut. Hopefully he's in full recovery.

• get better Larry!

Larry was doing well last we "spoke", but I add my get-well-soon to the others here.

For those who have never met the man in person, Larry really is a tremendously generous and thoughtful person whose musical knowledge is outpaced only by his thirst for more music! He is easily one of the most open-minded and enthusiastic 'record nerds' I have ever met, not to mention a very loyal friend who will go the extra mile. Anyone who follows his blogging can tell you the same. Where he finds his boundless enthusiasm and energy is a mystery to me. I am sure he will be haunting the boards soon enough, you can't keep that dude down.

And his brothers are also super cool guys!

Holy mackerel! I am humbled sir.
    I just found this thread, and allow me to say thanks for the kind words from all (esp you C****).
    I went under the knife 2/1, and was seriously out of it for a few weeks. I'm well on the way to recovery now, though I'm still a little weak, but things are all on track for a successful recovery. I'll be back in full swing (at least here) in a few weeks.
    I'm updating the blog whenever I get the opportunity.

Birdman, I'll tell my brothers you send your best!

• L,

I'm very glad to hear that you're feeling better. This place ain't the same without you.

Now, get ALL the way better!

- Ross

• L,

I'm very glad to hear that you're feeling better. This place ain't the same without you.

Now, get ALL the way better!

- Ross

Thanks Ross...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts