Barry White - Sings For Someone You Love

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Ok, I apologize for all the trivial questions as of late (hey, I'm cleaning out my doubles thanks to dildo, and all these old questions have resurfaced), but here's one more:I got two copies of SFSYL, and one has the black fur cover, the other the white fur cover. I know the album is the same, just wondering if one cover is more common than the other, or is it a 6-to-1-1/2-dozen-to-the-other type thing?thanks in advance.

Comments

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    Ok, I apologize for all the trivial questions as of late (hey, I'm cleaning out my doubles thanks to dildo, and all these old questions have resurfaced), but here's one more:

I got two copies of SFSYL, and one has the black fur cover, the other the white fur cover. I know the album is the same, just wondering if one cover is more common than the other, or is it a 6-to-1-1/2-dozen-to-the-other type thing?

thanks in advance.

Wow...the only covers of that I've seen had brown fur on them.

SG

• Wow...the only covers of that I've seen had brown fur on them.

SG

you mean this one?

if so, yeah, I guess it is more brownish that white, memory fades me as my copy of this cover is in storage. I just remember it being more snowy instead of sandy.

but here is my cover I got here:

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I got two copies of SFSYL, and one has the black fur cover, the other the white fur cover. I know the album is the same, just wondering if one cover is more common than the other, or is it a 6-to-1-1/2-dozen-to-the-other type thing?

That's not "fur," dude.

• any serious answers?