Most Suggestive Disco Lyrics

SooksSooks 714 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Doin' the dog... all night long... comin' in the backdoor, lookin' fine!Push Push In the BushIs it all over my face?

Comments

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    They have everything for you men to enjoy
    You can hang out with all the boys ...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Doin' the dog... all night long... comin' in the backdoor, lookin' fine!

Push Push In the Bush

Is it all over my face?

These are all intentional inuendos and therefore not that funny.

• SooksSooks 714 Posts

Push Push In the Bush

Is it all over my face?

Was the topic of this post 'Funniest Disco Lyrics'? I don't think so.

Push Push In the Bush

Is it all over my face?

So the purpose of this post was not humor at all? What was it, exactly, the upliftment and edification of mankind?

Look, dude, there's no point in pointing out intentional inuendo.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Mr. Buzzkill over here.............

• I believe Funkadelic coined the phrase "TWERK"

• Doin' the dog... all night long... comin' in the backdoor, lookin' fine!

Push Push In the Bush

Is it all over my face?

Isn't innuendo by definition intentional? I mean, thats like demanding that euphamisms be unintentional, or analogies. Am I wrong?

Push Push In the Bush

Is it all over my face?

Isn't innuendo by definition intentional? I mean, thats like demanding that euphamisms be unintentional, or analogies. Am I wrong?

No, you're right. "Intentional" is probably redundant when applied to "inuendo"; a better phrase for the idea might have been "intentional entendre".

However, the idea is not that the intention behind the entendre makes it unfunny, but that the act of pointing out an intentional entendre is lame.

• SooksSooks 714 Posts

Push Push In the Bush

Is it all over my face?

So the purpose of this post was not humor at all? What was it, exactly, the upliftment and edification of mankind?

Lighten up grandpa! Did you wake up on the wrong side of the yacht?

• Doin' the dog... all night long... comin' in the backdoor, lookin' fine!

Push Push In the Bush

Is it all over my face?

Lighten up grandpa! Did you wake up on the wrong side of the yacht?

Watch it, this may provoke defense thread from his wife, that will go on, and on, and on and on. Which i find way more lame than spotlighting some interesting / funny lyrics.

Let's get back on topic...How many of you dudes were feeling "Menergy" when it came out?

• Not really suggestive lyrics (they're pretty damn straightforward actually).. but what about "Another Man" by Barbara Mason?

Ever listen closely to those lyrics?

WOAH.

• Let's get back on topic...How many of you dudes were feeling "Menergy" when it came out?

Only about twice as much as BD Bronx!

BD Bronx!

We can talk about provocative electro songs in another thread, but that's a good-ass song. "The devastatin' body rocker of the year..."

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

Push Push In the Bush

Is it all over my face?

No, you're right. "Intentional" is probably redundant when applied to "inuendo"; a better phrase for the idea might have been "intentional entendre".

However, the idea is not that the intention behind the entendre makes it unfunny, but that the act of pointing out an intentional entendre is lame.

"intentional double-entendre" ? Entendre by itself is meaningless in english.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I think Charo/Salsoul's "You're Just the Right Size" is rather suggestive, but that song might be a bit obvious, innuendo-wise, for this thread so I'll leave it up to moderator Faux Rillz to edit my post if my mentioning it is not appropriate.

Not really suggestive lyrics (they're pretty damn straightforward actually).. but what about "Another Man" by Barbara Mason?

WOAH.

What about the male-sung response song by Tout Sweet called "Another Man Is Twice As Nice"? AYOWOAH.

Watch it, this may provoke defense thread from his wife, that will go on, and on, and on and on. Which i find way more lame than spotlighting some interesting / funny lyrics.

Woah, I just saw this! Who's his wife?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Rupaul?

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Woah, I just saw this! Who's his wife?

Uh-oh...looks like a so-called baller just got got.

• I think Charo/Salsoul's "You're Just the Right Size" is rather suggestive, but that song might be a bit obvious, innuendo-wise, for this thread so I'll leave it up to moderator Faux Rillz to edit my post if my mentioning it is not appropriate.

Not really suggestive lyrics (they're pretty damn straightforward actually).. but what about "Another Man" by Barbara Mason?

WOAH.

What about the male-sung response song by Tout Sweet called "Another Man Is Twice As Nice"? AYOWOAH.

Never heard of that one! What label is it on?

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    male-sung response song by Tout Sweet called "Another Man Is Twice As Nice"? AYOWOAH.

Never heard of that one! What label is it on?
    It's on a label called Buzz. Obviously it's about a 2 guy, 1 girl threesome, which may make it an appropriate soundtrack to the apparent "Coselmed + Faux + 1" soap opera going on in this thread.