CG CLASSICS: Homage to Hip-Hop Mixtape !!!

edited February 2006 in Announcements
hey everybody, I know it's been a while since you've heard from me. I've been busy in the lab and I just cooked up a new mix entitled "CG Classics" Vol. 1. I'll post the playlist below. Contact me offlist if you're interested in purchasing one. Also, there's a new Radio Jazztronica mix available for "FREE" download hosted by Properly Chilled. There's a link to it on my site along with a host of other new bits !!!! Respect, CG Always Classic !!! http://www.DjChickenGeorge.com CG Classics Vol. 1 (Homage to Hip-Hop) 1. Joeski Love - Pee Wee's Dance 2. KRS-One - The Bridge is Over 3. MC Shan - Down By Law 4. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Brand New Funk 5. Salt -N- Pepa - Get Up Everybody 6. Kool Moe Dee - How Ya Like Me Now 7. LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out 8. D-Nice - Call Me D-Nice 9. Run DMC - Run's House 10. Run DMC - Down with the King 11. Eric B. & Rakim - I Ain't No Joke 12. Heavy D & the Boyz - The Overweight Lovers in the House 13. Fat Boys - Fat Boys are Back 14. The Krush Groove Allstars - Krush Groovin' 15. UTFO - Roxanne Roxanne 16. Boogie Boys - A Fly Girl 17. Whodini - Friends 18. Whodini - Freaks Come Out at Night 19. Dana Dane - Nightmares 20. Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew - The Show 21. Biz Markie - Nobody Beats the Biz 22. Public Enemy - 911 is a Joke 23. Public Enemy - Fight the Power 24. The Stop the Violence Movement - Self Destruction 25. The West Coast Rap Allstars - We're All in the Same Gang