My post #1 - 65 records for trade

gordon_gartrellgordon_gartrell 102 Posts
edited February 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
What's up Soul Strut? Thought I'd step out of the shadows of lurker-dom with a nice trade list. 65 records for trade - jazz, funk, soul, brazil, psych, etc. Feel free to PM with questions or to request sound clips for some of the more obscure stuff. All items are VG+ or better except where noted, many are sealed or still in shrink.Generally looking for: jazz, funk, psych, afro, latin, bollywood and any compound words you can make out of these words (i.e. afro-jazz, psych-funk)Specifically looking for: spiritual jazz/strata east-type stuff (Ensemble Al-Salaam, Black Fairy) Not looking for: disco, modern soul, hip hopSo why trade with a guy with only one post? Good question. My suggestion is a combo of trust, respectable ebay feedback (check username: gordon_gartrell) and the fact that K. in Canada and I will both be selling at a record show coming up on March 18th, where he can be dispatched by strutters to squash me if I mess with you. So here it is??? Buari[/b] ??? s/t (RCA)Canadian press of this classic afro-disco lp w/ Bernard Purdie on drums incl.???Advice From Father??? & ???Karam Bani???. VG++/VG++ Calypso Vibrations ???Universal Sounds??? [/b] (private) 1978Rare Caribbean Lp with a great soulful cover of Stevie Wonder???s ???Another Star??? with great ???la-la-la??? vocals. Sounds much more like late-70???s soul than calypso. Cover VG+ discolouration on the top and autograph on front cover, Vinyl VG++ Natural Four ??? Good Vibes [/b] (ABC)Canadian press of this soul classic. VG++/VG++ Majestics ??? Instrumental R&B[/b] (Arc)???Crow Suey???, ???34 ?? (Halfway There)??? and a bunch of other great instrumental funk tracks on this rare Canada -only release. VG++/VG+ (sticker on front/punch-hole). V/A ??? Musiques de L???O.N.F./Music of the N.F.B. vol.1 [/b](private) 1977 Incredibly rare compilation of soundtrack music to films made for Canada???s National Film Board. Contains the track ???Metadata??? by Alain Clavier which is half experimental electronics, but evolves into a seriously heavy psychedelic jazz track ??? heavy organ, wild screaming female vocals, crazy electronics, wicked drums. Copy is still sealed! Check soundclip: Honey Novick & Chris Henderson ??? Solid [/b] (Wizard) 1978Very rare and very interesting private-press album recorded in Toronto. Full of scat vocals and heavy drums, this duo was into some deep sounds. Cover VG+ (has autograph from Novick on cover) Vinyl VG++ Les Abranis ??? s/t[/b] (Bordj Fren) 1977Super-rare French release of this Algerian group. Some really nice funky psych with a similar sound to Turkish and other middle-eastern stuff. VG++/VG++ (unplayed copy)Check soundclip: Statler Presents: Tap & Jazz Concert[/b] (Statler) Great release on this dance instructional label w/ ???Outa Space???, ???Shrum Boogie??? and solid covers of ???Evil Ways??? and ???Back to the Roots???. Great cover too. VG++/VG++ The Al Baculis Singers ??? s/t[/b] (Birchmount) Nice Canadian bossa jazz vocal LP which people seem to be sleeping on. Contains the wicked ???Martinique???, full of great scat vocals, pounding drums and killer on the dancefloor. VG++/VG++ Gary Guthman ??? s/t (CTL)[/b] ??? rare Canadian fusion jazz from ???80 VG++/VG+Dick Syncona Smith/Satin Sheets/Reg Gibson/The JJ???s (CBC) rare split Lp featuring some great psych-pop Free Design-like tracks by the JJ???s. VG++/VG++ Pieces of Dreams[/b] (CBC) ??? Another split CBC lp from 1977 featuring a mix of fusion jazz and 70???s contemporary pop. The best tracks are by P.J. Perry and Tommy Banks.Andy Krehm ??? Winter Samba [/b]??? Private jazz fusion/bossa lp out of Toronto. Nice late 70???s smooth sounds. VG++/VG++ Kathryn Moses ??? Music in my Heart [/b] (PM) 1979Great bossa jazz from this Canadian only LP. Every track is great, but the standout for me is the amazing title track ??? great vocals and such a beautiful song! VG++/VG+ Ted Moses Quintet ???The Farther You Go, The Farther You See??? [/b] (private) 1978Fantastic, deep fusion with wicked synth solos and arrangements. Only 750 pressed and rarely found outside of Toronto. "Time's Arrow" and the 10 minute title track are the highlights. Vinyl NM, Cover VG++ Ted Moses and the Mother Necessity Big Band-More Than Ever [/b] (CBC) 1978Similar sound to the ???Farther You Go??????LP, this is a rare CBC recording of solid funky fusion. Record and Cover VG++. Kenny Wheeler Quartet [/b] (CBC) Another fine CBC jazz fusion lp in a similar vein to Ted Moses, Billy Robinson and other artists featured on the Ready or Not comp. VG++/VG++ Maynard Ferguson ??? Sextet [/b] (CBC) ??? rare CBC recording w/ the great ???My Sister???, featured on the Ready or Not CBC comp. VG++/VG++ Roger Simard ??? s/t[/b] (CBC) ??? nice Canadian jazz funk lp w/ the funky ???Modulation Perpetuelle??? VG++/VG++ Roger Simard ??? Drums a Go-Go[/b] (RCA) ??? more pop influenced outing by Simard, features the wicked Hammond funk cover of the Monkees ???Mary Mary???.V/A ??? The Best of Jazz Radio Canada [/b](CBC) ??? nice 2 lp set featuring more free CBC jazz performances. The highlights are the 3 ???Jazz From Montreal??? tracks by Solstice, L???Orchestre Sympatique and L???Ensemble de Guy Desjardins VG++/VG++ A Train ??? s/t [/b] Nice private issue jazz/funk/rock and very in-demand right now. Incl. ???Time Stops???, ???Trip on Your Lip??? and ???Puerto Rican Hotel???. VG++/VG++ Hits of the Trinidad Tripoli Steel Band [/b] Funky steel band cover of ???Sissy Strut???. VG++/VG+ Krispie & Company ??? Tonite at the Discotheque[/b] (Smile) Canadian press of this French afro-disco comp w/ Lafayette Afro Rock Band, Ice, and the great ???Funky Child??? by Francois Nyombo. VG+/VG+ V/A - 21 Guitar Hits[/b] (ARC) Canada only comp with heavy funk cover of Dennis Coffey???s ???Scorpio???. VG++/VG++ Mighty Pope ??? s/t [/b] (RCA Canada) 1977Incredibly rare and always in-demand, contains ???Heaven on the 7th Floor??? ???If You Want a Love Affair???. Cover in shrink with some mild corner wear, vinyl VG++ (has some light marks but plays perfectly) Jackie Robinson ??? I???m Different [/b] (Les Disques Direction) Classic Canada only LP featuring the famous break-cut ???Pussyfooter???, but has got some great soul tracks which always get overlooked. Cover in shrink, vinyl is VG++ Mastermind ??? Happy Music/Uncle Slam 12???[/b] (Mastermind) Rare New York boogie 12" recently comped on the Joey Negro/Sean P - Destination: Boogie comp. Record is sealed. Clymax ??? Musicland/Dance How Yuh Feel 12??? [/b] Great disco 12???! ???Musicland??? was
featured on the Kings of Disco comp. Record is sealed. Patrick Adams Presents Phreek [/b] Canadian press of this classic disco lp. VG++/VG++ Charles Wright & Watts 103rd Street Band ??? Express Yourself [/b] (WB)VG+/VG++ Charles Wright & Watts 103rd Street Band ??? You???re so Beautiful [/b] (WB) ???What Can You Bring Me??? VG+/VG++ Charles Wright ??? Rhythm & Poetry [/b] (WB) Nice psych-soul solo effort by Wright. VG++/VG++ Funk Inc. ??? Superfunk[/b] (Prestige) Classic funk lp prod. By Axelrod. VG++/VG (4??? top seam split) Gordon Parks ??? Shaft???s Big Score [/b] Classic blaxploitation score. VG++/VG+ Tim Dog ??? F**k Compton 12 "[/b] A Tribe Called Quest ??? Bonita Applebaum 12"[/b] Pete Rock & CL Smooth ??? T.R.O.Y. 12"[/b] The Stop the Violence Movement ??? Self Destruction 12" [/b] Man Parrish ??? s/t [/b]VG++/VG++ Debbie Deb ??? Lookout Weekend [/b]VG+/VG+ Debbie Deb ??? When I Hear Music [/b]VG+/VG+Erotic Drum Band ??? Touch Me Where It???s Hot [/b]VG+/VG+Monet ??? Give in to Me [/b]/stock sleeve VG vinyl (plays fine) Alice Coltrane ??? Universal Consciousness [/b]VG+/VG+Pharoah Sanders ??? Jewels of Thought [/b](Can. Press)VG+/VG+ (writing on cover)Dizzy Gillespie ??? Soul & Salvation [/b](Can. Press) VG++/VG++ Gil-Scott Heron/Brian Jackson ??? Winter in America [/b]VG++/VG+ Lalo Schiffrin ??? Mannix OST [/b]VG/VG+ (surface marks and some noise but plays fine)Dudley Moore ??? 30 is a Very Dangerous Age Cynthia [/b]VG+/VG+ Vladimir Cosma ??? The Mad Adventures of ???Rabbi??? Jacob [/b](US Press) VG++/VG+Some surprisingly funky tracks on this French soundtrack.Jean Bouchety & Christian Chevalier ??? Trop C???est Trop OST [/b](Transworld) Canadian press of this rare Italian soundtrack originally released on CAM. One or two jazz funk tracks. VG++/VG++ Galt MacDermot ??? Hair Cuts [/b]VG+/VG ??? awesome live jazz with Idris Muhammed on drumsGloria Loring ??? And Now We Come to Distances [/b]VG+/VG (top seam split) ???Darkness, Darkness???Raimonds Pauls ??? s/t [/b]Russian jazz ??? really only one short track on this one, but it???s really good Christian Zyssett ??? Acid[/b] , VG+/VG+ French library Lp Il Gruppo ??? The Private Sea of Dreams [/b]??? Italian experimental psych Lp VG++/VG++Bjorn Jason Lindh ??? Sissel [/b]- nice European jazz funk VG+/VG+The Kids From The Brady Bunch [/b]w/ ???Drummer Man??? VG++/VG++Anita Ortez - s/t [/b](CTL) A rare Canadian Talent Library release featuring a dance floor version of ???Mas Que Nada???, sung in English - guaranteed better than 95% of the versions out there! VG++/VG++ Larry Nozero Quartet ??? Island Fever [/b](MSI) Nice early 80???s effort from this former Strata records artist. VG+/VG++France Gall ??? Poupee De Cire Poupee de Son [/b]??? (Philips France)Great French pop Lp w/ ???Le Coeur Qui Jazz??? VG++/VG+ (some markings on back cover)Tuesday???s Children ??? s/t [/b]Canadian only psych/beat Lp with a great uptempo version of ???Spooky??? VG+/VG+Shorty Baldan and Jimmy Rusca ??? Moog and Piano [/b](Joker) 1973Rare Italian library LP with heavy breaks and funky sounds on ???Gideon???, ???Just a Little Thing???. Vinyl is VG++ and Cover is VG+ with a small tear on front edge. Charanga 76 ??? s/t [/b](TR) ??? Really nice late 70???s latin recorded in New York. VG++/VG++Sonia Lemos ??? 7 Domingos [/b](Continental) ??? nice tough bossa Lp from 1975, Wilson Das Neves on drums for this one! VG+/VG++Marcos Valle ??? Braziliance! [/b](Warner) Great eartly US album from Valle w/ instrumental version of ???Crickets Sing for Anamaria??? and the killer ???Batuque???. VG++/VG+ (punch hole)Victor Assis Brazil [/b](Inner City) ??? US release of this 1980 bossa jazz lp recorded in Brazil by a really tight quintet. VG+/VG+Milton Banana Trio ??? s/t [/b](1971) Really solid bossa jazz by this legendary drummer, highlight for me is the uptempo ???Jesus Cristo??? VG+/VG++ PM with trade lists, offers, etc.Thanks.

Comments

• Anyone wanna help out my internet/posting challenged self and get these images to display in my post?

Many thanks.

• try

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    If you went back and edited your post, that's probably why the
    images stopped working - I don't actually know why this happens,
    maybe someone on here knows the technical reason, but I just know that
    it does, and they won't show up again - you basically should just copy
    the entire post to your clipboard, delete the original post and paste
    it into an all-new post, and the images will show then.

And PM about to be sent on trades.

Welcome to SS.

Or maybe try the [img] tag like JS says

• Options
    Reveal your identity or your soft!

Kevin.

• Hey K, It's Adam, friend of Sikich's. Haven't seen you in a while. Hope you don't mind offering your services as an enforcer.

• Options
    Haven't done that job in a while, but I do have experience. Sure.

See you there, K.

• PM sent

• The pic and soundclip links have been improved, PM trade offers or email adamindia1 at yahoo.com
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    What's up Soul Strut? Thought I'd step out of the shadows of lurker-dom with a nice trade list.
    65 records for trade - jazz, funk, soul, brazil, psych, etc. Feel free to PM with questions or to request sound clips for some of the more obscure stuff. All items are VG+ or better except where noted, many are sealed or still in shrink.

Generally looking for: jazz, funk, psych, afro, latin, bollywood and any compound words you can make out of these words (i.e. afro-jazz, psych-funk)
    Specifically looking for: spiritual jazz/strata east-type stuff (Ensemble Al-Salaam, Black Fairy)
    Not looking for: disco, modern soul, hip hop

So why trade with a guy with only one post? Good question. My suggestion is a combo of trust, respectable ebay feedback (check username: gordon_gartrell) and the fact that K. in Canada and I will both be selling at a record show coming up on March 18th, where he can be dispatched by strutters to squash me if I mess with you.

Click on the links to see pictures of all records offered.

So here it is...

See cover pics
    Buari ??? s/t (RCA)
    Canadian press of this classic afro-disco lp w/ Bernard Purdie on drums incl.???Advice From Father??? & ???Karam Bani???. VG++/VG++

Calypso Vibrations ???Universal Sounds??? (private) 1978
    Rare Caribbean Lp with a great soulful cover of Stevie Wonder???s ???Another Star??? with great ???la-la-la??? vocals. Sounds much more like late-70???s soul than calypso. Cover VG+ discolouration on the top and autograph on front cover, Vinyl VG++

Natural Four ??? Good Vibes (ABC)
    Canadian press of this soul classic. VG++/VG++

Majestics ??? Instrumental R&B (Arc)
    ???Crow Suey???, ???34 ?? (Halfway There)??? and a bunch of other great instrumental funk tracks on this rare Canada -only release. VG++/VG+ (sticker on front/punch-hole).

cover pics

V/A ??? Musiques de L???O.N.F./Music of the N.F.B. vol.1 (private) 1977
    Incredibly rare compilation of soundtrack music to films made for Canada???s National Film Board. Contains the track ???Metadata??? by Alain Clavier which is half experimental electronics, but evolves into a seriously heavy psychedelic jazz track ??? heavy organ, wild screaming female vocals, crazy electronics, wicked drums. Copy is still sealed!

Check soundclip

Honey Novick & Chris Henderson ??? Solid (Wizard) 1978
    Very rare and very interesting private-press album recorded in Toronto. Full of scat vocals and heavy drums, this duo was into some deep sounds. Cover VG+ (has autograph from Novick on cover) Vinyl VG++

Les Abranis ??? s/t (Bordj Fren) 1977
    Super-rare French release of this Algerian group. Some really nice funky psych with a similar sound to Turkish and other middle-eastern stuff. VG++/VG++ (unplayed copy)
    Check soundclip

Statler Presents: Tap & Jazz Concert (Statler)
    Great release on this dance instructional label w/ ???Outa Space???, ???Shrum Boogie??? and solid covers of ???Evil Ways??? and ???Back to the Roots???. Great cover too. VG++/VG++

cover pics

The Al Baculis Singers ??? s/t (Birchmount)
    Nice Canadian bossa jazz vocal LP which people seem to be sleeping on. Contains the wicked ???Martinique???, full of great scat vocals, pounding drums and killer on the dancefloor. VG++/VG++

Gary Guthman ??? s/t (CTL) ??? rare Canadian fusion jazz from ???80 VG++/VG+
    Dick Syncona Smith/Satin Sheets/Reg Gibson/The JJ???s (CBC) rare split Lp featuring some great psych-pop Free Design-like tracks by the JJ???s. VG++/VG++

Pieces of Dreams (CBC) ??? Another split CBC lp from 1977 featuring a mix of fusion jazz and 70???s contemporary pop. The best tracks are by P.J. Perry and Tommy Banks.

Andy Krehm ??? Winter Samba ??? Private jazz fusion/bossa lp out of Toronto. Nice late 70???s smooth sounds. VG++/VG++

cover pics

Kathryn Moses ??? Music in my Heart (PM) 1979
    Great bossa jazz from this Canadian only LP. Every track is great, but the standout for me is the amazing title track ??? great vocals and such a beautiful song! VG++/VG+

Ted Moses Quintet ???The Farther You Go, The Farther You See??? (private) 1978
    Fantastic, deep fusion with wicked synth solos and arrangements. Only 750 pressed and rarely found outside of Toronto. "Time's Arrow" and the 10 minute title track are the highlights. Vinyl NM, Cover VG++

Ted Moses and the Mother Necessity Big Band-More Than Ever (CBC) 1978
    Similar sound to the ???Farther You Go??????LP, this is a rare CBC recording of solid funky fusion. Record and Cover VG++.

Kenny Wheeler Quartet (CBC) Another fine CBC jazz fusion lp in a similar vein to Ted Moses, Billy Robinson and other artists featured on the Ready or Not comp. VG++/VG++

cover pics

Maynard Ferguson ??? Sextet (CBC) ??? rare CBC recording w/ the great ???My Sister???, featured on the Ready or Not CBC comp. VG++/VG++

Roger Simard ??? s/t (CBC) ??? nice Canadian jazz funk lp w/ the funky ???Modulation Perpetuelle??? VG++/VG++

Roger Simard ??? Drums a Go-Go (RCA) ??? more pop influenced outing by Simard, features the wicked Hammond funk cover of the Monkees ???Mary Mary???.

V/A ??? The Best of Jazz Radio Canada (CBC) ??? nice 2 lp set featuring more free CBC jazz performances. The highlights are the 3 ???Jazz From Montreal??? tracks by Solstice, L???Orchestre Sympatique and L???Ensemble de Guy Desjardins VG++/VG++

cover pics

A Train ??? s/t
    Nice private issue jazz/funk/rock and very in-demand right now. Incl. ???Time Stops???, ???Trip on Your Lip??? and ???Puerto Rican Hotel???. VG++/VG++

Hits of the Trinidad Tripoli Steel Band
    Funky steel band cover of ???Sissy Strut???. VG++/VG+

Krispie & Company ??? Tonite at the Discotheque (Smile)
    Canadian press of this French afro-disco comp w/ Lafayette Afro Rock Band, Ice, and the great ???Funky Child??? by Francois Nyombo. VG+/VG+

V/A - 21 Guitar Hits (ARC)
    Canada only comp with heavy funk cover of Dennis Coffey???s ???Scorpio???. VG++/VG++

cover pics

Mighty Pope ??? s/t (RCA Canada) 1977
    Incredibly rare and always in-demand, contains ???Heaven on the 7th Floor??? ???If You Want a Love Affair???. Cover in shrink with some mild corner wear, vinyl VG++ (has some light marks but plays perfectly)

Jackie Robinson ??? I???m Different (Les Disques Direction)
    Classic Canada only LP featuring the famous break-cut ???Pussyfooter???, but has got some great soul tracks which always get overlooked. Cover in shrink, vinyl is VG++

Mastermind ??? Happy Music/Uncle Slam 12??? (Mastermind)
    Rare New York boogie 12" recently comped on the Joey Negro/Sean P - Destination: Boogie comp. Record is sealed.

Clymax ??? Musicland/Dance How Yuh Fe el 12???
    Great disco 12???! ???Musicland??? was featured on the Kings of Disco comp. Record is sealed.

Patrick Adams Presents Phreek
    Canadian press of this classic disco lp. VG++/VG++

cover pics

Charles Wright & Watts 103rd Street Band ??? Express Yourself (WB)
    VG+/VG++

Charles Wright & Watts 103rd Street Band ??? You???re so Beautiful (WB)
    ???What Can You Bring Me??? VG+/VG++

Charles Wright ??? Rhythm & Poetry (WB)
    Nice psych-soul solo effort by Wright. VG++/VG++

Funk Inc. ??? Superfunk (Prestige)
    Classic funk lp prod. By Axelrod. VG++/VG (4??? top seam split)

Gordon Parks ??? Shaft???s Big Score
    Classic blaxploitation score. VG++/VG+

cover pics

Tim Dog ??? F**k Compton 12 "
    A Tribe Called Quest ??? Bonita Applebaum 12"
    Pete Rock & CL Smooth ??? T.R.O.Y. 12"
    The Stop the Violence Movement ??? Self Destruction 12"

cover pics
    Man Parrish ??? s/t VG++/VG++
    Debbie Deb ??? Lookout Weekend VG+/VG+
    Debbie Deb ??? When I Hear Music VG+/VG+
    Erotic Drum Band ??? Touch Me Where It???s Hot VG+/VG+
    Monet ??? Give in to Me /stock sleeve VG vinyl (plays fine)

cover pics
    Alice Coltrane ??? Universal Consciousness VG+/VG+

Pharoah Sanders ??? Jewels of Thought (Can. Press)VG+/VG+ (writing on cover)

Dizzy Gillespie ??? Soul & Salvation (Can. Press) VG++/VG++

Gil-Scott Heron/Brian Jackson ??? Winter in America VG++/VG+

cover pics
    Lalo Schiffrin ??? Mannix OST VG/VG+ (surface marks and some noise but plays fine)

Dudley Moore ??? 30 is a Very Dangerous Age Cynthia VG+/VG+

Vladimir Cosma ??? The Mad Adventures of ???Rabbi??? Jacob (US Press) VG++/VG+
    Some surprisingly funky tracks on this French soundtrack.

Jean Bouchety & Christian Chevalier ??? Trop C???est Trop OST (Transworld)
    Canadian press of this rare Italian soundtrack originally released on CAM. One or two jazz funk tracks. VG++/VG++

cover pics
    Galt MacDermot ??? Hair Cuts VG+/VG ??? awesome live jazz with Idris Muhammed on drums

Gloria Loring ??? And Now We Come to Distances VG+/VG (top seam split) ???Darkness, Darkness???

Raimonds Pauls ??? s/t Russian jazz ??? really only one short track on this one, but it???s really good

Christian Zyssett ??? Acid , VG+/VG+ French library Lp

cover pics

Il Gruppo ??? The Private Sea of Dreams ??? Italian experimental psych Lp VG++/VG++

Bjorn Jason Lindh ??? Sissel - nice European jazz funk VG+/VG+

The Kids From The Brady Bunch w/ ???Drummer Man??? VG++/VG++

Anita Ortez - s/t (CTL)
    A rare Canadian Talent Library release featuring a dance floor version of ???Mas Que Nada???, sung in English - guaranteed better than 95% of the versions out there! VG++/VG++

cover pics
    Larry Nozero Quartet ??? Island Fever (MSI) Nice early 80???s effort from this former Strata records artist. VG+/VG++

France Gall ??? Poupee De Cire Poupee de Son ??? (Philips France)Great French pop Lp w/ ???Le Coeur Qui Jazz??? VG++/VG+ (some markings on back cover)

Tuesday???s Children ??? s/t Canadian only psych/beat Lp with a great uptempo version of ???Spooky??? VG+/VG+

Shorty Baldan and Jimmy Rusca ??? Moog and Piano (Joker) 1973
    Rare Italian library LP with heavy breaks and funky sounds on ???Gideon???, ???Just a Little Thing???. Vinyl is VG++ and Cover is VG+ with a small tear on front edge.

cover pics
    Charanga 76 ??? s/t (TR) ??? Really nice late 70???s latin recorded in New York. VG++/VG++

Sonia Lemos ??? 7 Domingos (Continental) ??? nice tough bossa Lp from 1975, Wilson Das Neves on drums for this one! VG+/VG++

Marcos Valle ??? Braziliance! (Warner) Great eartly US album from Valle w/ instrumental version of ???Crickets Sing for Anamaria??? and the killer ???Batuque???. VG++/VG+ (punch hole)

Victor Assis Brazil (Inner City) ??? US release of this 1980 bossa jazz lp recorded in Brazil by a really tight quintet. VG+/VG+

Milton Banana Trio ??? s/t (1971) Really solid bossa jazz by this legendary drummer, highlight for me is the uptempo ???Jesus Cristo??? VG+/VG++

PM with trade lists, offers, etc.

Thanks.

• Thanks to all who got in touch for trades. If you're still interested in anything feel free to contact me, otherwise you can look for this stuff to show up on eBay soon. Look out for my ad coming up in the classified section.