OH SHIT! DIPLO'S "NEWSFLASH" WAS ON GREYS ANATOMY!

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
That sexy ass chick from "Sideways" was dancing to it in the intro!!!YAY FOR DIPLO!Herm

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i really like that track but dont know what greys anatomy is

• i really like that track but dont know what greys anatomy is

It's a VERY popular primetime drama/sitcom out here. I've never actually watched it. I was at my Mom's and it came on after her favorite show Desperate Housewives.

Speaking of which, MILF GILF Maria Conchita Alonso was on Housewives tonight. Goddamn she STILL looks good!!!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yo someone said trina was going to be on desperate housewives. is that shit for real?

• yo someone said trina was going to be on desperate housewives. is that shit for real?

Supposedly. But why the hell is nobody giving Diplo props? Are you afraid the "hatters that be" will call you a carpetbaggeur? Fuck those fools, Diplo is SS fam and I'm proud his music is getting national exposure.

Anyways, back to Maria Conchita Alonso...

Do any of you remember those thick ass Charger pencils back in the day. The ones you would pull out to snap them punk ass #2's in a heated game of "pencils?" I always liked their big ass [NSFW]erasers.[/NSFW]

Herm

• chasechase 767 Posts
    man I can't stand that show...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    But why the hell is nobody giving Diplo props? Are you afraid the "hatters that be" will call you a carpetbaggeur? Fuck those fools, Diplo is SS fam and I'm proud his music is getting national exposure.
    Honestly this is small shit compared to the other stuff he's gotten in the past year. H3 Hummahhhhhhhhhhh commercials?

• But why the hell is nobody giving Diplo props? Are you afraid the "hatters that be" will call you a carpetbaggeur? Fuck those fools, Diplo is SS fam and I'm proud his music is getting national exposure.
    Honestly this is small shit compared to the other stuff he's gotten in the past year. H3 Hummahhhhhhhhhhh commercials?

Word? I am not-knowing right now. Which song?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    It's something off Florida that I can't remember the name of the track. Either Big Lost or Way More?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    It's something off Florida that I can't remember the name of the track. Either Big Lost or Way More?

Think it was the intro wasn't it?

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    a lil off topic, dip dj'ed here last friday night and plain killed it with his dildo .. I think he was taken aback by the crowds enthusiasm & he stayed on way longer than scheduled, dude was mad funny on the mic too - " I just made that up!" & so on

• On the topic of unusual songs to be played on television on the evening of 2/19/06, tonight's (graffiti-inspired and rather touching) episode of The Boondocks featured none other than Tom Scott's "Today." It was timed just right so that the "T.R.O.Y" sample coincided with a "reminisce" type scene.

Proper.

Herm