records i have that you might want.

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited February 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
trade or maybe sale..all are og(unless stated)if into anything, hit me w/ a p.m.maybe we can work something out.thanksage----------------------------------------------------------------------------------rap 12's and lp's----------------------------------------------------------------------------------casual-me o mi o(remixes) promo copy vg+common-one day it'll all make sense double lp(shrink still on)excellent cond.alkaholics-likwidation lp (still sealed)craig mack-project:funk the world lp pic cover lp,promo stamp vg++utfo-bets and rhymes vg+blue note remix project(vol#1) double lp. has gift of gab from blackalicious,large pro,guru,etc. shrink still attached exblackalicious-nia 2xlp gate fold cover exspecial ed-the mission 12 in single(pic cover) promo stamp exsupernatural-buddah blessed it 12(radio edit promo) expublic enemy-shut em down 12 (pic cover)dope pete rock remix! vg+group home-supa star 12 (pic cover) vgmr complex-visualize/wny don't cha 12(on raw shack,gold label) vg+mc ant(bay area ish ank banks,mc ant and dj terry t) record is ex(clear light,light aqua vinyl, cover on the top right hand corner torn a bit(not a split seam, but torn) so a vg-word of mouth-king kut(on beauty and the beat) pic sticker cover,vg(cover)(vinyl)vg-peanut butter wolf-tale of five cities(run the line remixes)cover and vinyl are both ex con. on copasetik recordings label.gucci crew II-so def,so fresh, so stupid lp vg-(spine is split and vinyl has surface marks)vg-brand nubian-punks jump up to get beat down 12 (pic cover) both are vg+boogie monsters-riders of the storm lp both jacekt(pic cover) and lp are ex!krs one-mc's act like they don't know 12 vg-ozomatli-cut chemist suite 12 vg+beastie boys-ill communication lp(not green vinyl issue) vg++bush babees-gravity lp(promo sticker lp) vg+divine sounds-do or die bed sty 12 vg-digable planets-rebirth of slick(cool like dat)12 pic cover and wax are ex!pete rock and cl smooth-the main ingredient 2xlp(both viny and wax are ex!)promo cut on bottom open jacket)pace won-i declare war 12 exedan-mic manipulator ep(white label test press) got it from him in england. vg+eric b and rakim-in the ghetto 12(pic cover and 12 are vg+)artifacts-dynamite soul 12(promo sticker cover) vg+scarface-people dont believe 12 exmack 10- from the streets 12 exill chief rockers-i gotta rock 12 exblack sheep-the choice is your 12(both vinyl and pic cover are vg+)eric b and rakim-let the rhythm hit em lp (pic cover has split on bottom right hand side and vinyl ig vg+)jeru the damaja-d.original 12(promo stamp cover and wax are ex!)word of mouth-coast to coast(on profile) white lbl promo vinyl is vg+lateef the truth speaker(on solesides) pic cover and vinyl are ex!jungle brother-raw deluxe 2xlp(american pressing) both are in extribe called quest-scenario 12(both pic cover and 12 are vg and vg-)de la soul-ego trippin pt 2(promo) plain tommy boy cover exdigital underground-sex packets lp(promo stamp)both vinyl and pic cover are vg++e-40-the corruptors execution 12 vg++nwa-100 miles and running 12 (promo) explanet patrol-play at your own risk 12 vgv/a-the next chapter(promo color vinyl 2xlp) early defari,dialated peoples,etc exde la soul-a roller skating jam named saturday 12 (pic cover and viny are both vg++)de la soul- me myself and i 12(og sticker cover, sticker that came w/ it still inside jacket) vg++real life-the turnaround lp 2xlp vg++beastie boys-rootdown 12(not color vinyl issue) vg++----------------------------------------------------------------------------------gospel,christian,religious ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------the armagedoon experience-s/t.nice fast break on this record, typical god loves you, jesus love you lp, has some soulful and rocking moments cover and vinyl are vg+ray hildebrand-i need you every hour on word. very folkish christian recording. a really nice break then goes into a funk-ish mode. both vinyl and cover are vg++the young and free- goin' somewhere lp on word. absolutly free design-ish cheese going on here.there are kinda scat moments on this lp and along w/ some great sample possiblities.cover still has shrink attached and is a vg++ and vinyl is is ex.up with the people show(1973) the better (if not the only) lp released by this series. the monster tune on here(funky as fuc*) is the "overture".i think some one recently used it.but it's a banger! both vinyl and jacket(gatefold) are in ex condition. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------rare stuff(7's.lp's & ep's)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------kpm-flamboyant themes vol.II(keith mansfield) has "slow rocker" and the ever popular "funky fanfare" on this lp. lp and jacket are both in ex. shape.david perez y su orquesta-de texas a california lp:mainly ranchero and cumbia songs, but there is two killer tracks "suspicious minds" and "who's making love" which has a nice break at the begining. vinyl is vg+ and jacket in ex condition.society of seven-998 lp. nice private press out of hawaii. record is kinda discoish-boogie-rock thing going on. also has tour poster included.yippie!! vinyl and jacket(which has autographs)are in ex condition.pierre henry & michel colombier-messe pour le temps present et musiques concretes lp. need not explain this one, but if so, breaks,psych,fuzz electronic madness! both jacket and vinyl are in ex conditionclaudio medeiros,victor m and friends-rotation lp(on nucleus records) it was on the groove merchant comp(if memory serves). otherwise a solid lp.both jacket and vinyl are in ex condition.jerry taylor & louie bricker-now and then lp. a live show lp. just a drummer and a organ player.(no real breaks) but none the less a damn great record. killer versions of "black magic woman","for once in my life" & other oddities. jacket is vg+ and vinyl is vg++hear and now-get it together lp.weird private press out of ?!?!?.has some psych moments, mainly folkish,all in all pretty cool record. does not have original jacket, the vinyl is vg-the animals-s/t.first lp.shrink still attached.classic lp. vinyl is g+ and jacket is a strong vg+pb&f-live at cabos.pretty cool white boy funk-rock.really clean recording.most def has alott of moments. both cover and vinyl are vg++russ vines and the contemporary music ensemble-gemini lp. a really bugged out disco,boogie jazz ,weird shit! all in all a great listening record. jacket has autographs,and is a vg+ and vinyl is in ex condition.karl berger-with silence lp on enja. excellent free jazz lp.alott of great moments on here. vinyl is a srong vg+ and cover is vg+oliver nelson-skull session lp(promo stamp on top front right hand corner) classic lp both cover and vinyl are in ex condition.the purple fox-tribute to jimi hendrix.stereo gold award(uk)mr leo muller composed some tribute songs on here. "acid test"&"gittin busted" and everything else is just dope! both jacket and vinyl are in ex condition.sacha-chansons pour toi "album 73" on emi. two really excellent breaks on here. the album is all in french and has alott of american musicians backing him. both vinyl and jacket are in ex condition!the esoteric circle-george russell presents the.. lp on fly
ing dutchman. a great experience in just nice loose free jazz.one of the more better free jazz records i have heard. nice movement and tons of sample moments. both jacket(gatefold)and vinyl are in ex condition.sounds of the san francisco christian center-s/t.this is a really beutiuful album.as far as arangements, carl fortier is a big part of san francisco's music scene.along w/ steve hall and countless number of others. there are some points where it is trad, to disco, to gospel, to just funky. don't sleep, this is a monster of an album. both wax and jacket are in ex. condition(jacket still has shrink, but rippied a bit.)haze-s/t lp(black and silver cover).yes, this is the private press out of st.paul,mn.a really dope lp.nice funk disco boogie-ish lp.cover has some water damage and cover is warped, but the cosmetics of the cover is great so about a vg and the vinyl is a vg- to vglarry t and the family-i'm moving on on let records. dope later funk-folkish record by mr larry t. the cover still has shrink attached and the vinyl and cover are both in ex.condition

Comments

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Check out my trade list and let me know if anything interests you. There are definitely a couple of records that I would like from your list.

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=580377&an=0&page=1#Post580377

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Check out my trade list and let me know if anything interests you. There are definitely a couple of records that I would like from your list.

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=580377&an=0&page=1#Post580377

this might be the one:

Cuasares-Afro Progresivo-PAIS (extremely rare Argentine funk-psych; studio effort similar to the best library records; only distributed to radio
    stations PS um, why is this still available? do you people not realise how insane and rare and what a panty-remover this is??? jeez)

thanks again and hope to hear from you soon

peace
  • djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I need that Flamboyant Themes!

hit me

b

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    word..what do you got?

lemme know

peace
  • ageage 1,131 Posts
    they are still not spoken for...let me know, i think i p.m. alott of you back..i think.either way, lemme know for those whom are still interested.
    thanks again and hope to hear from ya'll soon

peace

trade or maybe sale..all are og(unless stated)

if into anything, hit me w/ a p.m.maybe we can work something out.
    thanks
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    rap 12's and lp's
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    casual-me o mi o(remixes) promo copy vg+

common-one day it'll all make sense double lp(shrink still on)excellent cond.

alkaholics-likwidation lp (still sealed)

craig mack-project:funk the world lp pic cover lp,promo stamp vg++

utfo-bets and rhymes vg+

blue note remix project(vol#1) double lp. has gift of gab from blackalicious,large pro,guru,etc. shrink still attached ex

blackalicious-nia 2xlp gate fold cover ex

special ed-the mission 12 in single(pic cover) promo stamp ex

supernatural-buddah blessed it 12(radio edit promo) ex

public enemy-shut em down 12 (pic cover)dope pete rock remix! vg+

group home-supa star 12 (pic cover) vg

mr complex-visualize/wny don't cha 12(on raw shack,gold label) vg+

mc ant(bay area ish ank banks,mc ant and dj terry t) record is ex(clear light,light aqua vinyl, cover on the top right hand corner torn a bit(not a split seam, but torn) so a vg-

word of mouth-king kut(on beauty and the beat) pic sticker cover,vg(cover)(vinyl)vg-

peanut butter wolf-tale of five cities(run the line remixes)
    cover and vinyl are both ex con. on copasetik recordings label.

gucci crew II-so def,so fresh, so stupid lp vg-(spine is split and vinyl has surface marks)vg-

brand nubian-punks jump up to get beat down 12 (pic cover) both are vg+

boogie monsters-riders of the storm lp both jacekt(pic cover) and lp are ex!

krs one-mc's act like they don't know 12 vg-

ozomatli-cut chemist suite 12 vg+

beastie boys-ill communication lp(not green vinyl issue) vg++

bush babees-gravity lp(promo sticker lp) vg+

divine sounds-do or die bed sty 12 vg-

digable planets-rebirth of slick(cool like dat)12 pic cover and wax are ex!

pete rock and cl smooth-the main ingredient 2xlp(both viny and wax are ex!)promo cut on bottom open jacket)

pace won-i declare war 12 ex

edan-mic manipulator ep(white label test press) got it from him in england. vg+

eric b and rakim-in the ghetto 12(pic cover and 12 are vg+)

artifacts-dynamite soul 12(promo sticker cover) vg+

scarface-people dont believe 12 ex

mack 10- from the streets 12 ex

ill chief rockers-i gotta rock 12 ex

black sheep-the choice is your 12(both vinyl and pic cover are vg+)

eric b and rakim-let the rhythm hit em lp (pic cover has split on bottom right hand side and vinyl ig vg+)

jeru the damaja-d.original 12(promo stamp cover and wax are ex!)

word of mouth-coast to coast(on profile) white lbl promo vinyl is vg+

lateef the truth speaker(on solesides) pic cover and vinyl are ex!

jungle brother-raw deluxe 2xlp(american pressing) both are in ex

tribe called quest-scenario 12(both pic cover and 12 are vg and vg-)

de la soul-ego trippin pt 2(promo) plain tommy boy cover ex

digital underground-sex packets lp(promo stamp)
    both vinyl and pic cover are vg++

e-40-the corruptors execution 12 vg++

nwa-100 miles and running 12 (promo) ex

planet patrol-play at your own risk 12 vg

v/a-the next chapter(promo color vinyl 2xlp) early defari,dialated peoples,etc ex

de la soul-a roller skating jam named saturday 12 (pic cover and viny are both vg++)

de la soul- me myself and i 12(og sticker cover, sticker that came w/ it still inside jacket) vg++

real life-the turnaround lp 2xlp vg++

beastie boys-rootdown 12(not color vinyl issue) vg++

gospel,christian,religious
    the armagedoon experience-s/t.nice fast break on this record, typical god loves you, jesus love you lp, has some soulful and rocking moments cover and vinyl are vg+

ray hildebrand-i need you every hour on word. very folkish christian recording. a really nice break then goes into a funk-ish mode. both vinyl and cover are vg++

the young and free- goin' somewhere lp on word. absolutly free design-ish cheese going on here.there are kinda scat moments on this lp and along w/ some great sample possiblities.cover still has shrink attached and is a vg++ and vinyl is is ex.

up with the people show(1973) the better (if not the only) lp released by this series. the monster tune on here(funky as fuc*) is the "overture".i think some one recently used it.but it's a banger! both vinyl and jacket(gatefold) are in ex condition.

rare stuff(7's.lp's & ep's)
    kpm-flamboyant themes vol.II(keith mansfield) has "slow rocker" and the ever popular "funky fanfare" on this lp. lp and jacket are both in ex. shape.

david perez y su orquesta-de texas a california lp:mainly ranchero and cumbia songs, but there is two killer tracks "suspicious minds" and "who's making love" which has a nice break at the begining. vinyl is vg+ and jacket in ex condition.

society of seven-998 lp. nice private press out of hawaii. record is kinda discoish-boogie-rock thing going on. also has tour poster included.yippie!! vinyl and jacket(which has autographs)are in ex condition.

pierre henry & michel colombier-messe pour le temps present et musiques concretes lp. need not explain this one, but if so, breaks,psych,fuzz electronic madness! both jacket and vinyl are in ex condition

claudio medeiros,victor m and friends-rotation lp(on nucleus records) it was on the groove merchant comp(if memory serves). otherwise a solid lp.both jacket and vinyl are in ex condition.

jerry taylor & louie bricker-now and then lp. a live show lp. just a drummer and a organ player.(no real breaks) but none the less a damn great record. killer versions of "black magic woman","for once in my life" & other oddities. jacket is vg+ and vinyl is vg++

hear and now-get it together lp.weird private press out of ?!?!?.has some psych moments, mainly folkish,all in all pretty cool record. does not have original jacket, the vinyl is vg-

the animals-s/t.first lp.shrink still attached.classic lp. vinyl is g+ and jacket is a strong vg+

pb&f-live at cabos.pretty cool white boy funk-rock.really clean recording.most def has alott of moments. both cover and vinyl are vg++

russ vines and the contemporary music ensemble-gemini lp. a really bugged out disco,boogie jazz ,weird shit! all in all a great listening record. jacket has autographs,and is a vg+ and vinyl is in ex condition.

karl berger-with silence lp on enja. excellent free jazz lp.alott of great moments on here. vinyl is a srong vg+ and cover is vg+

oliver nelson-skull session lp(promo stamp on top front right hand corner) classic lp both cover and vinyl are in ex condition.

the purple fox-tribute to jimi hendrix.stereo gold award(uk)mr leo muller composed some tribute songs on here. "acid test"&"gittin busted" and everything else is just dope! both jacket and vinyl are in ex condition.

sacha-chansons p our toi "album 73" on emi. two really excellent breaks on here. the album is all in french and has alott of american musicians backing him. both vinyl and jacket are in ex condition!

the esoteric circle-george russell presents the.. lp on flying dutchman. a great experience in just nice loose free jazz.one of the more better free jazz records i have heard. nice movement and tons of sample moments. both jacket(gatefold)and vinyl are in ex condition.

sounds of the san francisco christian center-s/t.this is a really beutiuful album.as far as arangements, carl fortier is a big part of san francisco's music scene.along w/ steve hall and countless number of others. there are some points where it is trad, to disco, to gospel, to just funky. don't sleep, this is a monster of an album. both wax and jacket are in ex. condition(jacket still has shrink, but rippied a bit.)

haze-s/t lp(black and silver cover).yes, this is the private press out of st.paul,mn.a really dope lp.nice funk disco boogie-ish lp.
    cover has some water damage and cover is warped, but the cosmetics of the cover is great so about a vg and the vinyl is a vg- to vg

larry t and the family-i'm moving on on let records. dope later funk-folkish record by mr larry t. the cover still has shrink attached and the vinyl and cover are both in ex.condition

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    de la soul :"roller skating jam named saturday" 12 spoken for.
    everything else is all fair game

peace and thanks for the pm's

thanks
    rap 12's and lp's

utfo-bets and rhymes vg+

blue note remix project(vol#1) double lp. has gift of gab from blackalicious,large pro,guru,etc. shrink still attached ex

mc ant(bay area ish ank banks,mc ant and dj terry t) record is ex(clear light,light aqua vinyl, cover on the top right hand corner torn a bit(not a split seam, but torn) so a vg-

word of mouth-king kut(on beauty and the beat) pic sticker cover,vg(cover)(vinyl)vg-

gucci crew II-so def,so fresh, so stupid lp vg-(spine is split and vinyl has surface marks)vg-

pete rock and cl smooth-the main ingredient 2xlp(both viny and wax are ex!)promo cut on bottom open jacket)

eric b and rakim-let the rhythm hit em lp (pic cover has split on bottom right hand side and vinyl ig vg+)

v/a-the next chapter(promo color vinyl 2xlp) early defari,dialated peoples,etc ex

de la soul- me myself and i 12(og sticker cover, sticker that came w/ it still inside jacket) vg++

the armagedoon experience-s/t.nice fast break on this record, typical god loves you, jesus love you lp, has some soulful and rocking moments cover and vinyl are vg+

ray hildebrand-i need you every hour on word. very folkish christian recording. a really nice break then goes into a funk-ish mode. both vinyl and cover are vg++

the young and free- goin' somewhere lp on word. absolutly free design-ish cheese going on here.there are kinda scat moments on this lp and along w/ some great sample possiblities.cover still has shrink attached and is a vg++ and vinyl is is ex.

up with the people show(1973) the better (if not the only) lp released by this series. the monster tune on here(funky as fuc*) is the "overture".i think some one recently used it.but it's a banger! both vinyl and jacket(gatefold) are in ex condition.

kpm-flamboyant themes vol.II(keith mansfield) has "slow rocker" and the ever popular "funky fanfare" on this lp. lp and jacket are both in ex. shape.

david perez y su orquesta-de texas a california lp:mainly ranchero and cumbia songs, but there is two killer tracks "suspicious minds" and "who's making love" which has a nice break at the begining. vinyl is vg+ and jacket in ex condition.

society of seven-998 lp. nice private press out of hawaii. record is kinda discoish-boogie-rock thing going on. also has tour poster included.yippie!! vinyl and jacket(which has autographs)are in ex condition.

pierre henry & michel colombier-messe pour le temps present et musiques concretes lp. need not explain this one, but if so, breaks,psych,fuzz electronic madness! both jacket and vinyl are in ex condition

claudio medeiros,victor m and friends-rotation lp(on nucleus records) it was on the groove merchant comp(if memory serves). otherwise a solid lp.both jacket and vinyl are in ex condition.

jerry taylor & louie bricker-now and then lp. a live show lp. just a drummer and a organ player.(no real breaks) but none the less a damn great record. killer versions of "black magic woman","for once in my life" & other oddities. jacket is vg+ and vinyl is vg++

hear and now-get it together lp.weird private press out of ?!?!?.has some psych moments, mainly folkish,all in all pretty cool record. does not have original jacket, the vinyl is vg-

the animals-s/t.first lp.shrink still attached.classic lp. vinyl is g+ and jacket is a strong vg+

pb&f-live at cabos.pretty cool white boy funk-rock.really clean recording.most def has alott of moments. both cover and vinyl are vg++

russ vines and the contemporary music ensemble-gemini lp. a really bugged out disco,boogie jazz ,weird shit! all in all a great listening record. jacket has autographs,and is a vg+ and vinyl is in ex condition.

karl berger-with silence lp on enja. excellent free jazz lp.alott of great moments on here. vinyl is a srong vg+ and cover is vg+

oliver nelson-skull session lp(promo stamp on top front right hand corner) classic lp both cover and vinyl are in ex condition.

the purple fox-tribute to jimi hendrix.stereo gold award(uk)mr leo muller composed some tribute songs on here. "acid test"&"gittin busted" and everything else is just dope! both jacket and vinyl are in ex condition.

sacha-chansons pour toi "album 73" on emi. two really excellent breaks on here. the album is all in french and has alott of american musicians backing him. both vin yl and jacket are in ex condition!

the esoteric circle-george russell presents the.. lp on flying dutchman. a great experience in just nice loose free jazz.one of the more better free jazz records i have heard. nice movement and tons of sample moments. both jacket(gatefold)and vinyl are in ex condition.

sounds of the san francisco christian center-s/t.this is a really beutiuful album.as far as arangements, carl fortier is a big part of san francisco's music scene.along w/ steve hall and countless number of others. there are some points where it is trad, to disco, to gospel, to just funky. don't sleep, this is a monster of an album. both wax and jacket are in ex. condition(jacket still has shrink, but rippied a bit.)

haze-s/t lp(black and silver cover).yes, this is the private press out of st.paul,mn.a really dope lp.nice funk disco boogie-ish lp.
    cover has some water damage and cover is warped, but the cosmetics of the cover is great so about a vg and the vinyl is a vg- to vg

larry t and the family-i'm moving on on let records. dope later funk-folkish record by mr larry t. the cover still has shrink attached and the vinyl and cover are both in ex.condition

• WORD UP! Age $ has that heat.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    WORD UP! Age $ has that heat.

i don't...you do!!

peace king!
  • ageage 1,131 Posts
    here is the haze lp cover condition.
    other records are up for grabs still

haze lp cover condition

thanks
    rap 12's and lp's

utfo-bets and rhymes vg+

de la soul-a roller skating jam named saturday 12 (pic cover and viny are both vg++)

sacha-chansons pour toi "album 73" on emi. two really excellent breaks on here. the album is all in french and has alott of american musicians backing him. both vinyl and jacket are in ex condition!

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Age, I PM'd you twice. Hollar back. Perhaps you don't like the trade or don't want money, but let a homie know!

It's all love though! I just really want that larry T.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    de la soul - rollerskating jam is gone! thanks you very much jason!!posting out today!!:)
    other records...still here and still looking through trades!
    thanks again for all who have been p.m'ing me.
    peace and much respect:

thanks
    rap 12's and lp's

utfo-bets and rhymes vg+

sacha-chansons pour toi "album 73" on emi. two really excellent breaks on here . the album is all in french and has alott of american musicians backing him. both vinyl and jacket are in ex condition!

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    the haze lp is gone!!

everything else is still there!!

peep it out.there are still alott of great titles still left

peace
    adrian(age)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks
    rap 12's and lp's

utfo-bets and rhymes vg+

sacha-chansons pour toi "album 73" on emi. two really excellent breaks on here. the album is all in french and has alott of american musicians backing him. both vinyl and jacket are in ex condition!

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    PM sent.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    just sent you one homie!

sorry for the delay!!

peace
    adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    the up w/ the people,sacha and san fran rec are gone.
    larry t i am still trying to work out trades.
    everything else is there still!!

you gotta get into the russ vines,kpm,victor m(rotations)and more lps!!
    will be posting more tonight!

peace
    adrian(age)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks
    rap 12's and lp's

utfo-bets and rhymes vg+

the esoteric circle-george russell presents the.. lp on flying dutchman. a great experience in just nice loose free jazz.one of the more better free jazz records i have heard. nice movement and tons of sample moments. b oth jacket(gatefold)and vinyl are in ex condition.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    gone!!
    kpm-flamboyant themes vol.II(keith mansfield)

still some great stuff here(if have any questions on lp covers,sounds,etc,please feel free to pm me)

peace
    adrian(age)

thanks
    rap 12's and lp's

utfo-bets and rhymes vg+

larry t and the family-i'm moving on on let records. dope later funk-folkish record by mr larry t. the cover still has shrink attached and the vinyl and cover are both in ex.cond ition

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    pete rock,larry t,haze,up w/ the people,san fran,sacha,and kpm all gone.

still have some titles left!!

thanks
    rap 12's and lp's

utfo-bets and rhymes vg+