New to the scene...

SoldStonedSoulSoldStonedSoul 92 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Sup people,Been lurking the forum for a few weeks now, posting for the first time. Dunno much about funk or soul but been big on hip hop for few years now. Although I don't know squat about funk/soul I've been starting to get into it just recently since I was introduced to the audio blog underworld...Thats it for the intro. The site I check most is soulsides and I have yet to be dissapointed with the quality posts. I learned of the existence of Ray Barretto upon his death and proceeded to get some of his stuff. Pretty sick vibes, for those who don't have it yet peep his best album .Oh, and btw I haven't seen any mention of the Black History month in here and I thought somebody more educated on the subject should make an appropriate post...

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    wait for it...

• Sup people,

Been lurking the forum for a few weeks now, posting for the first time. Dunno much about funk or soul but been big on hip hop for few years now[/b]. Although I don't know squat about funk/soul I've been starting to get into it just recently since I was introduced to the audio blog underworld...

Uh oh. You better leave now. Before it's too late. Unless you rate Young Jeezy over LB. lol
    Though you like Baretto. So you'll fit in nicely.

Welcome dude. Have fun.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Welcome.

• Welcome.

• Welcome!

Don't be a poncey poptart, and you will fit in nicely.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    wassup s**n

welcome and have fun foll

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Sup people,

Been lurking the forum for a few weeks now, posting for the first time. Dunno much about funk or soul but been big on hip hop for few years now. Although I don't know squat about funk/soul I've been starting to get into it just recently since I was introduced to the audio blog underworld...

Thats it for the intro. The site I check most is soulsides and I have yet to be dissapointed with the quality posts. I learned of the existence of Ray Barretto upon his death and proceeded to get some of his stuff. Pretty sick vibes, for those who don't have it yet peep his best album .

Oh, and btw I haven't seen any mention of the Black History month in here and I thought somebody more educated on the subject should make an appropriate post...

"Remember, every month is black history month on W-L-V-S. We love Soulstut."[/b]

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Welcome & have sum fun.

Peace