Orange Julius + Cinnabon appreciation thread...

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
I remember drinking and eating that shit when I was temp. living in Houston. I loved that shit. Anyone else feel that? I like when them Cinnabons come str8 out the oven.... hot with the tasty icing! YUMBOOOO!

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Points for not mentioning "crazy delicious" anywhere in this thread.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I rocked some Cinnabon when I had a mall job, and they
    were pretty on-point, if not a bit deadly...

But Orange Julius is my SHIT!

I loved that ish when I was a kid, and now whenever
    I run into one, I have to buy something without hesitation.
    Personally, I'm a strawberry Julius man, but Saul Good.
    I wish there was one on my block

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Hell yeah!!! Orange Julius is that spot mane! Been going there since the 70s. I would hit the Orange Julius at the Tacoma Mall and get a Orange or Strawberry Julius and a Pizza dog.

• I used to love me some Orange Julius. I lived in Chicago from ages 2-7 and we used to get Orange Julius there and it was the shit. Then we moved away from Chicago and didn't have any Orange Julius stores near us so I couldn't have it... THen I visited a friend in Wisconsin a few years back and while there we stopped by the Mall Of America in Minnesota and they had an Orange Julius there. It was every bit as good as I remembered too.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    What's in an Orange Julius, do they have some sort of special ingredient?

peace.

• What's in an Orange Julius, do they have some sort of special ingredient?

peace.

I think the secret ingredient is called "good faith". It's kinda like when you enter in to a secret santa and you receive records, your suppost to send records too. Something like that.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    There are some recipies on line someplace. Crushed ice, orange juice, powdered milk, sugar, etc. in a blender. We used to make someting similar at home when we were kids.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Didn't Cinnabon change their name to Cinnzeo? They did that up here in Canada.

I really like their buns, but I don't appreciate when they're not cooked well enough.