Large Pro Instrumental Album...

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
I like Large Professor. I like that First Class LP, this one sounds good...http://redlinemusicdistribution.com/2005red/largepro.htmpeace.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I like Large Professor. this one (doesn't) sound good...

• I am also itching to get a copy of this, Xtra P can do no wrong in my eyes...

• Yeah, sounds good, I'll probably cop.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    This was a little under-the-radar Japan release that I managed to cop the other month. Supposedly slightly older material that hadn't been released before. Pretty dope.

I can't read Japanese, but I think it's limited to 300 copies - and you have to buy a certain amount of other stuff from the store to 'qualify' to get it.

• i recently got a copy of "the LP" on cd (ripped) which is really good...i once saw some copies of this on wax at Kim's years ago too...what's the deal with this? i guess it was never officially released.

• I got one off ebay I think it was a semi-offical bootleg...
    If you catch my drift...

• so is it just a solo album that never got released?

i've been feelin' this remix he did for Young Disciples "Apparently Nothing" i got on 12" not too long back...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The Begining 12" i copped a while ago. Is this the album that was supposed to follow that release?

• so is it just a solo album that never got released?

Yeah it's the LP he was supposed to drop for Geffen that got shelved...
    There is also a UK bootleg with some different tracks, but the sound quality is really poor...
    I'd like that japanese pressed 12" but I think you had to drop about $250 to get enough points to score a copy...
    I haven't even seen a copy go up on ebay yet!!!

• I heard this off of DorkMag. It was just i-ight, the best track was the one with that "fez" sample. DUMB HOT!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I like Large Professor. I like that First Class LP, this one sounds good...

http://redlinemusicdistribution.com/2005red/largepro.htm

peace.

some of those beats are dope. so what's the title of this instrumental album? beatz vol. 1?