Too $hort + Jigga = ?

aegisaegis 261 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Marley Marl opened up with a new song tonight. Sounds exciting. Anybody heard it or have an mp3? If people are interested and no one beats me to it, I'll try to put up a rip of Marley doubling it up tomorrow.No burnt rubber, but still

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i heard this a lil while ago but i remember it sounding like an old jay-z verse

• You said "Marley opened up" which I think means he is doing a radio show. Could you tell where and on which station. Because I'm looking for him for some time now to do a interview.

Thank you
    Hawkeye

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    You said "Marley opened up" which I think means he is doing a radio show. Could you tell where and on which station. Because I'm looking for him for some time now to do a interview.

Thank you
    Hawkeye

Marley hosts Future Flavors, which is on 105.1 in NYC. He also occasionally does other things on the station like fill in for Red Alert. Here's the station's website:

http://www.power1051fm.com/main.html

Oh, and it was Six Figga Nigga, he just cut out all but the key verses of the song. I need to step up my mixtape listening. Thanks for the mp3.