Nightcrew where you at?

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Calling all Friday night peoples stuck at work or behind a computer. I am in an edit room until 1:30am so I need some clown!-anybody hear about Bryant Gumbel saying black people shouldn't watch the Winter Olympics?-Who got soe Moder soul recommendations for me? Yesterday IGotThatBeat adn I were dollar bin digging and I came out with a moder album with pencil sketch cover of a lady that looked like an aborted cabbage patch fetus of god.-I want tofu recipes-Sell me drugs

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I'll be around for another 10 maybe 20 minutes.

I wanna know what's up w/ this...

-anybody hear about Bryant Gumbel saying black people shouldn't watch the Winter Olympics?

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I'm sitting at home tonight. Have to watch my grandfather. I'm checking the rookie game on TNT while typing ont he computer.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    -somebody tell Bryant Gumbel people don't[/b] watch the Winter Olympics?

What's funny is the other day, I was checking out the olympics at work. I asked maybe 4 different people what was up and they didn't have a clue. They didn't even know it was the Winter Olympics!

I'm sitting at home tonight. Have to watch my grandfather. I'm checking the rookie game on TNT while typing ont he computer.

Damn....forgot this was on...thanks for the reminder....who's standing out???

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

yep. have yet to see a second of it.

but i will say that speedskating and the luge are

• -Sell me drugs

A few minutes ago I was sitting outside my building, some dude walks up and hands me a flyer. Look at it and its a big weed leaf with a phone number on it, does this happen in LA? Coincidentaly I walk into the house and itunes is playing "Doobie Ashtray."

-Sell me drugs

A few minutes ago I was sitting outside my building, some dude walks up and hands me a flyer. Look at it and its a big weed leaf with a phone number on it, does this happen in LA? Coincidentaly I walk into the house and itunes is playing "Doobie Ashtray."
    That sounds like the next level in hustling. You in NYC right?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

-anybody hear about Bryant Gumbel saying black people shouldn't watch the Winter Olympics?

He said it on his Real Sports show on HBO. Something about it being a farce that these are the greatest athletes. Strangely theres like barely anytihng about it online.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

-Sell me drugs

i've been handed at least 3 or 4 business cards while walking around in nyc when i lived there.
    never called 'em though.

-Sell me drugs

NYC is the Weed Marketing Capitol!!! Even back in the early 70's if you walked through Bryant or Washington Square Park you could always find a guy creatively sellin' his weed....

"I got that red for your head, got some green if you're lean"

• -somebody tell Bryant Gumbel people don't[/b] watch the Winter Olympics?

I'd watch the hockey but its on during the day and I don't have Tivo. I'm on the computer because wifey and seed are watching couples figure skating :groan:

-Sell me drugs

i've been handed at least 3 or 4 business cards while walking around in nyc when i lived there.
    never called 'em though.
    Are you telling the truth?

• yeah, I'm in NYC, this shit happens on the regular here, just never in front of my building, not a good look.
    Ari, a few weeks ago I'm in the LES smoking a cigarette outside a bar and dude makes me take out my phone and put his number in my memory. He was much bigger than me so I was all, ok. Dude's like, "Coke, weed, heroin, whenever you want, we don't sleep playa." I don't call any of them dudes!

Rock--I remember in the early 90s howard Stern ashow some dude use to plug his delivery service on the radio! Dude did it for a few YEARS before he got popped.

He said it on his Real Sports show on HBO. Something about it being a farce that these are the greatest athletes. Strangely theres like barely anytihng about it online.

somebody tell Bryant Gumbel people don't watch Bryant Gumbel

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

-Sell me drugs

A few minutes ago I was sitting outside my building, some dude walks up and hands me a flyer. Look at it and its a big weed leaf with a phone number on it, does this happen in LA?

I wish I do got a dude though that is the weed equivelent of Eric Stoltz in Pulp Fiction. Dudes (& women) all smoking weed and laying abuot the apartment. He comes out with the various strands of weed and gives you the whole breakdown of each, their histry, their origin and how potent they are. Shit is entertaining as fuck

-Sell me drugs

A few minutes ago I was sitting outside my building, some dude walks up and hands me a flyer. Look at it and its a big weed leaf with a phone number on it, does this happen in LA?

I wish I do got a dude though that is the weed equivelent of Eric Stoltz in Pul Fiction. Dudes (& women) all smoking weed and laying abuot the apartment. He comes out with the various strands of weed and gives you the whole breakdown of each, their histry, their origin and how potent they are. Shit is entertaining as fuck

Sounds like a night at the Austin Show Hotel Room!!!!

• "What? You go to weed college?"

My friends delivery breaks out a few strains, but its us who are under the light "Oh man, you cured this wrong." or "Damn this is mad young!" or "Check out the indica!" or "OHHH head banger boogie!"

• This thread is awesome and I don't even smoke.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    This thread is awesome and I don't even smoke.

It can only get better. Tofu Recipes are so neccasary right now. Anybody make tofu and weed BBQ?

if you don't you need to.

As we speak I am setting up a clip for a show where a jewel encrusted watch smashes Kevin Federline in the crotch.

It can only get better. Tofu Recipes are so neccasary right now. Anybody make tofu and weed BBQ?

Better yet, has anybody smoked a tofu joint? Dipped in formaldehyde?

I want to try some tofu shit, but only if it tastes like real food. Shit looks nasty, but hey, if they can make soy taste and feel like chicken I figure why not.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

As we speak I am setting up a clip for a show where a jewel encrusted watch smashes Kevin Federline in the crotch.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    This thread is awesome and I don't even smoke.

six feet deep for health concious weed heads. This si the way I live my life

-I wake up
    -Smoke some weed
    -find at least 2 good CD's for my hour and half drive to work
    -Get to work and check soulstrut
    -eat peanut butter cups and work
    -eat peanut butter cups and not work
    -leave work to buy more peanut butter cups
    -eat lunch
    -edit some shit
    -leave work and buy rackords
    -smoke weed
    -drive home
    -smoke weed
    -smoke weed
    -check soulstrut
    -sleep

I need some tofu to break the monotany

six feet deep for health concious weed heads. This si the way I live my life

-I wake up
    -Smoke some weed
    -find at least 2 good CD's for my hour and half drive to work
    -Get to work and check soulstrut
    -eat peanut butter cups and work
    -eat peanut butter cups and not work
    -leave work to buy more peanut butter cups
    -eat lunch
    -edit some shit
    -leave work and buy rackords
    -smoke weed
    -drive home
    -smoke weed
    -smoke weed
    -check soulstrut
    -sleep

I need some tofu to break the monotany

You might consider letting a girl, or someone vaguely giving the impression of being the girl, twiddle your penis a little bit every now and then.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    my girls nickname is peanut butter cup

• my girls nickname is peanut butter cup

It's all about the real doll, dogggggg.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I'm browsing the newly listed latin... loading up my eSnipes... wishing the vinyl on that Laghonia Glue was in slightly better condition...

• I'm browsing the newly listed latin... loading up my eSnipes... wishing the vinyl on that Laghonia Glue was in slightly better condition...

I tried to make a custom RealDoll but she kinda came out looking like a man. hmm.

• Al Gore's Internets are so weird.

• Unfortunately I am also here on the Soulstrut night shift. If I don't post much in this thread it's because I just finished a 100-ct. bottle of sleeping pills and a bottle of Night Train when I thought of the fact that I am here on the Soulstrut night shift.