At Least This Politician Has Experience...........

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Fucking People!!!!!!!!!!__________________________________________________________________________________Texas Candidate Acknowledges Prostitution ?? 2006 The Associated Press DALLAS ??? A man running for state representative acknowledged that he once worked as a prostitute but said he's turned his life around and doesn't regret his past.Tom Malin, who has also sold Mary Kay cosmetics and now markets electricity, conceded that his illicit past could cost him the nomination in the March 7 Democratic primary.

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    At Least This Politician Has Experience is honest

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

That too

• At Least This Politician Has Experience is honest

Isn't that a contradiction of terms?

Gigolos get lonely too

Isn't that a contradiction of terms?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Honesty is not the first quality I attribute to Texas electricity marketers, prostitutes or Mary Kay hustlers.

Honesty is not the first quality I attribute to Texas electricity marketers, prostitutes or Mary Kay hustlers.

That generalization could easily be stamped on record collectors, dealers and hoarders too no? All I'm saying is, he's upfront about his past, and I for one will vote for a former prostitute quicker than I'd vote for some of these clowns that are currently in office.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

That generalization could easily be stamped on record collectors, dealers and hoarders too no? All I'm saying is, he's upfront about his past, and I for one will vote for a former prostitute quicker than I'd vote for some of these clowns that are currently in office.

Agreed

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Agreed.